Aon Norway is now seeking an ambitious HR Manager who will lead the HR function in Aon Norway. The HR Manager will work and cooperate closely with HR colleagues across the Nordics and in EMEA. The HR Manager reports to HR Director Nordic, and will be a valuable member of the management team.
The Human Resources Manager is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides full cycle Human Resources support to our organization. The role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement. You will have the opportunity to help build and grow the HR function, and the HR Manager reports to HR Director Nordic, and will be a member of the Nordic HR Leadership team.
In addition, you will have following responsibilities:
- Coach and support management team and business managers in HR related areas
- Execute and implement all HR processes such as employer branding, recruitment, performance management, employee engagement, talent management and lead compensation cycle that are aligned and consistent with global HR best practices
- Analyse and presents data to managers and recommend solutions that support the culture and the defined HR strategy
- Secure all HR related work is compliant with employment law and other regulations
- Responsible for HR in relation to internal and external audits
- HR Reporting locally and on the Nordic level
- HR Admin and maintenance of HRIS
- Recruitment and selection activities (senior level)
Desired skills and qualifications:
- University degree in Human Resources
- Minimum 7 years of experience in HR roles such as manager and/ or HR consultant, preferably from matrixed and/or multinational organizations
- Experience in working on management team level, and enjoying being part of a fast-paced working environment
- Knowledge of and experience in core HR cycles: performance management, reward, employee relations, talent development/training
- Strong situational assessment and objective evaluation skills
- Advanced written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to effectively navigate Workday and Microsoft Office Suite is preferable
- Strong knowledge of Norwegian employment market, law, practices
- Proficiency in English and Norwegian, both written and verbal
As a person we think you have effective influencing and communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with senior leaders and a variety of stakeholders to drive organizational change.
You have agility to work with teams and individually to assist with business needs, with the ability to think strategically and how practices, programs, policies, and services could align across organization.
Communication is key, and we hope you can work across all levels of the organization. We think you are organized, with the ability to prioritize and work efficiently. Hopefully you have good problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify problems and come up with solutions quickly and creative
What we offer:
- Convenient and central locations in Oslo
- Hybrid work model
- International, modern and dynamic working environment within a leading company in the Nordic region
- Competitive salary
- Career development and progression opportunities
If you have questions related to the position, you are welcome to contact Johannes Westersø on 95 17 91 69 or Ramajana Knudsen on 94 88 87 52. We ask you to submit your application and CV in English.
Aon Norway AS is the leading insurance broker in Norway, with offices in Oslo (main office), Bergen, Ålesund and Trondheim. In Norway we are about 125 colleagues. Aon Norway is a part of Aon plc (NYSE:AON) and is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services.
Through its more than 50,000 colleagues worldwide, Aon unites to empower results for clients in over 120 countries via innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. Aon has been named repeatedly as the world’s best broker, best insurance intermediary, best reinsurance intermediary, best captives manager, and best employee benefits consulting firm by multiple industry sources.