Medistim is strengthening digital innovation by establishing an External Innovation unit bridging R&D and Marketing. Focus of this unit is prototyping and user testing followed by a decision to iterate, discard or productify. A key prototyping area is a digital platform supporting surgeons’ decision making based on machine learning. External Innovation reports directly to the CEO and this role will be a central part of this team.
Knowledge and skills:
- Extensive knowledge of agile development methods and preferably experience with Design Sprint/Design Thinking
- Ability to identify design challenges and solve them appropriately
- Experienced in prototyping testable user surfaces, preferably for critical systems
- Experienced user of UX-tools such as Sketch, Figma or Invision
- Great English communication skills
- You love to create, interact and challenge!
Education/ Work experience:
- Relevant higher education equivalent to a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree. Relevant work experience can compensate for educational requirements.
- User tests and data harvesting
- Development of physical products
- A meaningful job in a technologically innovative company
- Be part of an entrepreneurial culture in a company of proven track record
- An opportunity to influence decisions in the leading Medtech company in Norway
- Competitive compensation
We look forward to read your application!
Medistim is an innovative Norwegian company that develops, produces and distributes technical medical equipment. The company is focused on quality assessment of coronary and vessel surgery and is listed on the stock exchange. The global headquarters are situated in Oslo, Norway, with production facilities in Horten. Medistim has subsidiaries in USA, Germany, Great Britain, Spain, Denmark and Norway, in addition to a global distributor network of more than 60 countries. Medistim is comprised of approximately 100 employees and traded for 325.9 million NOK in 2018. The company is a leader in the international market and well positioned for future growth.