As a Director, Product Management you will be responsible for defining and executing the Proenco’s product strategy and roadmap. This includes gathering and prioritizing requirements for the products, defining the vision for the products, and collaborating with other directors in order to ensure that the business goals are met.
Key responsibilities include:
- Analyze and understand the market and define the company's strategy to address the market.
- Define and maintain a portfolio and roadmap of software products.
- Work with R&D to drive development and ensure timely delivery of each product, following an Agile methodology.
- Subcontract and work with third party Development vendors for specific projects.
- Work closely with other CSI companies for defining broader product portfolios and integrating products.
- Work closely with the Sales, visiting customers globally to understand customer requirements and promote the software products.
- Collaborate with other directors (R&D, Sales & Marketing, Professional Services, Maintenance and Operations) to ensure that the business goals are met.
- Be responsible for product marketing and marketing communications efforts including product launch, presentations, webinars, blogs and general sales support.
- Oversee and ensure that the Product Manager function is efficiently executed.
- Propose product investment initiatives and be responsible for implementing approved investment projects.
- Be responsible for product pricing models.
- Engage extensively with customers in order to ensure MVP is accomplished.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Experience of strategic software product management.
- Ideally experience within Engineering & Construction industry.
- Exceptional track record of developing and implementing software product strategies that have consistently met or exceeded planned objectives.
- 10-15 years’ experience as Product Manager, working closely with software development teams.
- Proven track record in product planning, defining and launching successful products, unifying product portfolios, and working with SaaS product lines.
- Experience working across cultures in a global organization and with customers globally.
- Ability to plan and manage at both strategic and operational levels.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills across cultures.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in both English and Norwegian.
- A mission-driven, team player approach; and a desire to make an impact and difference.
- Demonstrable drive, determination, self-motivation and action orientation needed to be successful in working with short deadlines.
- Ability to travel locally and internatonally.
Proenco AS (www.proenco.com) is part of Constellation Software, Inc. – CSI (www.csisoftware.com) which manages and develops business-critical software companies globally. CSI is publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange and figures on the Forbes Top 100 Digital companies list. Proenco provides the solutions Proarc and ProPeople. Proarc (www.proarcedms.com) is a leading Engineering Document Management Solution (EDMS) for Engineering & Construction projects and Asset Operations. ProPeople (www.propeople-hris.com) ensures effective employee scheduling based on competence, skills and availability. The Proarc and ProPeople solutions have been used by customers in several industries for more than 30 years.