Norges Bank Investment Management is seeking a dedicated and result oriented Information and IT Security specialist to work within the Information and IT Security group currently consisting of two individuals. The security group reports to the Chief Compliance Officer whose responsibilities also cover compliance, operational risk and internal control functions.
The role will assist in Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) activities including the development of the Information and IT Security framework, its implementation across Norges Bank Investment Management. Your role will be to responsible overseeing adherence as part of a comprehensive control programme. This includes close collaboration with the business and the Security Operations team.
The position will be located in Oslo and will report to the Head of IT and Information Security. Some travel will be required.
- Managing Information and IT Security risks including setting requirements for risk mitigating controls and creating governing documents
- Analysing and presenting data from security tools to assess the status of risks and controls
- Maintaining an Information and IT Security control baseline, considering best practise standards
- Continuously oversee adherence to internal policy e.g. acceptable use and information handling rules
- Collecting and assessing strategic threat intelligence from relevant sources as input for security risk management
- Conducting Information and IT Security fact-finding and investigations
- Providing training and communicate security practises to personnel through e-learning, portal messages and face-to-face.
Main Qualifications: The successful applicant will have the following background / skills
- Master’s degree with excellent academic records, preferably within information/IT security, computer sciences or engineering
- Preferably 5–7 years of experience within information and IT security management or security architecture
- Ability to interpret and communicate technical information such as IT attack vectors and threats
- Structured, accurate and strong problem-solving aptitude
- Ambition to excel
- High level of integrity
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills with strong proficiency in written and spoken English
Norges Bank Investment Management can offer a rewarding, international fast-paced working environment, and the opportunity to play a role in safeguarding and building financial wealth for future generations as part of one of the world’s largest funds. NBIM has a performance culture that values the contribution of every individual and focuses on professional growth.
Norges Bank Investment Management is committed to ensuring Equal Opportunities for all employees.
If you have questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact Capus, Partner Arne Underdal-Loktu, tel. 91 13 14 14 or Project Coordinator Malene Tunold on tel. 93 28 02 95. Please use the URL "Søk her" / "Apply here" to register your contact information and to upload your CV and Cover Letter, both written in English.
Norges Bank Investment Management manages the Government Pension Fund Global. The fund is invested worldwide in equities, fixed income and real estate, totalling around 8,200 billion kroner (1 trillion dollar). Our mission is to safeguard and build wealth for Norway’s future generations. We are operating in a global, highly competitive and constantly evolving market. We are more than 600 people of more than 35 nationalities, with offices in Oslo, London, New York, Singapore and Shanghai.