Elkjøp now have major ongoing projects to renew the IT infrastructure and system portfolio, where Azure and SAP are key components. To contribute to this transformation, Elkjøp is now seeking a dedicated Network Infrastructure Architect.
You will be responsible for the development and architectural principles of the services within the Network Infrastructure domain. The role is part of our IT Supporting Services, which is a department within Elkjøp Nordic IT that has responsibility for delivering services that supports all the different domains in the IT Department and end users for client services.
As a Network Infrastructure Architect, you will:
- Interact closely with the Enterprise Architect and Technical Architects to ensure that our service portfolio delivers the desired business outputs
- Develop and maintain the Architectural network principles and policies (e.g. models, templates, standards and procedures) that can be used to leverage network capabilities in projects and operations
- Advice the Business, Service, and Operational Owners of all Services delivered by IT to create, maintain and own the IT network architecture for those services together with the other Domain Architects.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with internal clients and stakeholders
- Accountable for the delivery of the services within the IT Network domain
- Performing vulnerability tests, risk analysis and security assessments
- Manage suppliers and contracts that supports the services in the IT Network domain based on the Supplier Management Process.
Elkjøp focuses on cloud technology as well as next generation retail system. This means that the role of the IT Network Infrastructure Architect is becoming even more crucial for the organization to succeed.
Skills and abilities:
- Comprehensive knowledge of switched LAN and WAN network design techniques and technologies
- Maintenance and administration of Firewalls, VPNs (Site-to-Site and Remote Access), LAN/WAN, Data Center Networking, Wireless LAN Controllers, Radius/Tacacs+ Server, Network Switches/Routing including VLANs, VLAN Trunking and EIGRP.
- Monitoring and support off IP and related security services, resolve complex system and network issues and outages
- Analyze network traffic in the event of an incident or suspicious activity; report on results to management
- Coordinates problem-solving efforts between Users, Vendors, and other Technology Services staff members
- Responsible for complete and accurate documentation to site diagrams, problem resolution.
- Responsible for testing and performance after upgrades and apply patches to existing installations
- Experience with risk assessment procedures, policy formation, role-based authorization methodologies, authentication technologies and security attack pathologies
- Worked with development and definition of network security architecture
- Ability to define network architectural principles on how to deliver services
Are you motivated by innovative network solutions and embrace cloud technology in a fast-paced environment? This is a great opportunity to join a company that focus on innovation and next generation retail solutions!
Questions? Please contact Capus, Jonas Rambæk tel. 93 24 21 33 or Vivi Bull Svarva tel. 99 00 16 70.
Please use the URL "Søk her" / "Apply here" to register your contact information and to upload your CV and Cover Letter, both written in English.
Elkjøp is a leading actor within the Scandinavian retail segment. We are always pushing the boundaries when it comes to utilizing digitalization and IT to improve the customer experience. This has led Elkjøp to find new innovative ways to help their consumers. A good example of this is that Elkjøp was one of the first retail stores to utilize Vipps in addition to traditional POS.