TOMRA is in the middle of a large international ERP project, integrating our international sales and service subsidiaries into one global IFS Applications installation. We are now creating a new position to support this project and the subsequent ongoing operation of the new global ERP installation. This person will be globally responsible for the ERP Supply Chain Platform and needs to be “hands on” in the ERP application.
This person will work closely with:
- Global business area managers and ERP managers for finance, sales, supply chain, service and production
- Regional service experts in our global sales and service organizations
- ERP system supplier and implementation partners
The ERP project is expected to be finalized by end of 2019 for existing units, but new markets and additional process improvement projects will be initiated on an ongoing basis after 2019. This position will have a central role in these activities.
The workplace will be at TOMRA’s headquarter in Asker, but extensive travel could be required at times.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- As chief architect for application processes within the Reverse Vending business stream, you will have primary responsibility for making sure that these processes have proper ERP support
- Ensure that the processes in IFS are integrated and work together with the other ERP processes, and initiate coordination activities where needed
- Plan and follow up end-user training using e-learning where appropriate
- Follow up error and change requests with our supplier, coordinate and or perform tests of patches and new code before delivery to the production environment
- Be responsible for the basic data/core system setup
- Participate in the TOMRA global governance structure for ERP related topics
- Participate in second and third line service desk processes related to ERP support
- Monitor and resolve errors or stops. Must be “hands on” in the system and able to make necessary changes/actions to keep the system running
- Coordinate IFS change processes triggered by government regulations and customer demands
- Support implementation of IFS Applications in new and emerging markets
- Support the global improvement projects, such as “Service 2020” Initiative, that will include connecting the IOT solutions of TOMRA with the ERP systems
- Goal and result-oriented
- Structured, analytical and able to drive implementation
- Strong problem-solving skills and able to handle diverse problems
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with customers, internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor or master's degree within technology or management
- More than two years’ experience with ERP, with interest and knowledge of service operations
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Norwegian, including the ability to communicate professionally with both internal and external customers and suppliers
- Keen attention to detail and meticulous follow-up skills
- The candidate should be able to take initiative and work independently
- Preferably extensive experience in implementing IFS Applications
- A good working environment. TOMRA was named Norway's 3rd best workplace in 2016
- Good career development opportunities in an international organization
- Training facilities and canteen focused on good, healthy food
- We offer a competitive salary and benefit package
For further information, please contact Arne H. Underdal-Loktu, partner in Capus, phone: +47 911 31 414. Please use the URL “Søk her” to apply for this position.
TOMRA was founded on an innovation in 1972 that began with design, manufacturing and sale of reverse vending machines (RVMs) for automated collection of used beverage containers. Today TOMRA has ~85,000 installations in over 80 markets worldwide and had total revenues of ~6.6 billion NOK in 2016. The Group employs ~3,400 globally, and is publicly listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange. (OSE: TOM) The TOMRA Group continues to innovate and provide cutting-edge solutions for optimal resource productivity within two main business areas: Collection Solutions (reverse vending, material recovery) and Sorting Solutions (recycling, mining and food sorting).
Only 2-4% of the beverage containers consumed worldwide are collected for closed-loop recycling. TOMRA has a tremendous opportunity to ensure that we keep even more bottles and cans out of our oceans, landfills and streets. TOMRA Collection Solutions’ state-of-the-art technology reduces material contamination and downcycling, and enables people to track the positive impact of their recycling efforts- empowering more people to get involved in creating a “clean loop” movement in the growing circular economy. Join our team at the headquarter in Asker to create a more sustainable future. For further information about TOMRA, please see www.tomra.com.