Are you motivated by technical challenges and teamwork? Would like to assist our customers to achieve their digital ambitions, through enabling and securing their online presence? Are you experienced in technical implementation, management of teams and to develop business? Then a management position in Basefarm might be the one for you!
Tasks and responsibilities
The main objective of the Business Manager is to build and lead our consultancy unit that supports Basefarm long-term strategy to be in front on Hybrid Cloud, Big Data and Security. You will have P&L responsibility and you will be measured on billability and ability to create long-term contracts with services.
The Business Manager will report to VP Service Delivery Group.
We are looking for people with the following minimum qualifications:
- Experience in Management and people management
- 3 years of experience from IT operations and ITIL
- General IT infrastructure knowledge
- Experience from application management is a plus
- Good verbal and written communications skills in both Norwegian and English
- Experience from client facing role
- Skills to coordinate a range of technical deliveries to customers
We are looking for a manager who are:
- Inspired by solving technical problems
- Proactive and take initiative
- Motivated by responsibility and able to perform well, even under pressure
- Service minded, positive but dare to say no when necessary
- Good at building relationships with clients and colleagues
- Go the extra mile to make sure that we deliver to our customers
- Interest and drive to learn new technology and keep your knowledge up-to-date
In Basefarm you will be a part of a positive working environment with co-workers who are genuinely interested in technology and have professional pride and integrity. You get the freedom and chance to form both yourself and the company; something that makes us in Basefarm proud employees. We offer good pension and insurance scheme and the possibility to develop yourself further. We are also social group of people with outside work activity groups and events ranging from: floorball, running, cycling, climbing, LAN Party, Darts and Beer to name some.
Basefarm has been a successful company since the start. We grow our business year by year and we increase our staff of employees regularly and according to new customer contracts. We have a strong culture where commitment and openness are key values. We invest in skill development and training. Basefarm is also highly ranked among companies in the Great Place to Work annual listing.
Basefarm is a leading hosting provider for mission critical business applications. We provide advanced technology solutions, high-end cloud services, application management, and colocation from our six datacenters in Europe. Basefarm offers a fun and stimulating environment among highly skilled colleagues who all share a passion for IT. Our employees are our greatest asset and our culture is characterized by a strong team spirit where every individual has an important role in creating and delivering the right solution to our customers.
Basefarm works with services. Our job is to deliver high quality in delivery but also being a business partner transforming business needs into technical solutions that would benefit our customers. We strive for a high degree of customer satisfaction and working in Basefarm means that you will be in a key role delivering “absence of trouble” for customers. We always try to learn and improve and that is a key element in Basefarm.
Our international presence has increased tremendously lately by the merge process into the Orange