TOMRA now offers unique opportunities for a central position within Collection Solutions in an international, market leading technology organization. We are looking for two candidates who will find it motivating to bridge commercial and technical competencies within the organization, acting as catalysts for growth. The Product Managers will act as a hub for new products initiatives, working closely with relevant stakeholders. The positions will be the key contact person between the relevant markets, and the Reverse Vending department in Asker. One of the candidates will have the APAC market as their primary focus, while the other will be working closely with the European market.
The positions report to the VP of Product Management at TOMRA Systems ASA.
Roles and responsibilities:
- You will take on the responsibility for a product/product portfolio and/or a specific market/geographical area.
- You will be responsible for product strategy and ensure that the roadmap linked to your portfolio is relevant and up-to-date.
- You will screen and analyze relevant markets, customers and competitors, ensuring necessary commercial and sales support to maximize and optimize value creation and profitability.
- You will have a key role in the organization, and will be expected to provide leadership and manage communication with the local markets, customers, internal and external stakeholders, and to inspire and grow your team.
- Conduct commercial product training in close cooperation with the Marketing & Communication department
- Business-oriented person with a commercial mindset.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc., preferably within business-related or technical subjects.
- A few years of experience in similar roles, acting as the link between technology and market.
- Result orientated and dare to take ownership that lead to action.
- Able to influence, motivate, persuade and inspire others is critical.
- Excellent storyteller with good communication skills in both English and Norwegian.
- At TOMRA, technology is at the center of our business, therefore be prepared to speak tech.
- International experience and additional language skills is a plus.
- Professional challenges within a growing, market-leading technology company.
- A Great Place to Work: TOMRA was recently named the fifth best place to work in Norway in 2018. This is the third consecutive time TOMRA has ranked in the top 10 for Great Place to Work.
- Excellent facilities with modern gym, free parking and our own healthy and varied lunch restaurant.
- Convenient location in Asker – close to Oslo, Drammen and Sandvika.
- Very good opportunities for professional development and competence building through participation in relevant training courses and seminars.
The position will require frequent travelling.
For further information, please contact Kristian Lennertzen, partner in Capus, phone: +47 916 16 073 or Kristian Rizi, Research Analyst in Capus, phone: +47 958 12 625. Please use the URL “Søk her” to apply for this position.
Application deadline: As soon as possible.
TOMRA was founded on an innovation in 1972 that began with design, manufacturing and sale of reverse vending machines (RVMs) for automated collection of used beverage containers. Today TOMRA has ~95,700 installations in over 80 markets worldwide and had total revenues of ~7.4 billion NOK in 2017. The Group employs ~3,420 globally and is publicly listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange. (OSE: TOM) The TOMRA Group continues to innovate and provide cutting-edge solutions for optimal resource productivity within two main business areas: Collection Solutions (reverse vending, material recovery) and Sorting Solutions (recycling, mining and food sorting). For further information about TOMRA, please see www.tomra.com
Only 2-4% of the beverage containers consumed worldwide are collected for close loop recycling. TOMRA has a tremendous opportunity to ensure that we keep even more bottles and cans out of our oceans, landfills and streets. TOMRA Collection Solutions state-of-the-art technology reduces material contamination and downcycling, and enables people to track the positive impact of their recycling efforts- empowering more people to get involved in creating a “clean loop” movement in the growing circular economy. Join our team at the headquarter in Asker to create a more sustainable future. For further information about TOMRA, please see www.tomra.com