For the reverse vending machines TOMRA is now seeking a Manager to head the E-learning and Technical Guidance team of 5 technical communicators. The team is responsible for producing and publish technical information- and training instructions to TOMRAs product experts and service technicians worldwide. This is an unique opportunity for candidates that are determined to provide the best education for your colleagues, communitating complex technical issuses in a distinct way.
The position reports to VP Technical Product Management.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Allocate appropriate resources and capacity to relevant departments and projects.
- Manage relations with relevant partners and consultants.
- Ensure development of relevant processes and drive efficiency.
- Contribute to produce and publish technical information-material, primarily E-learning.
- Work closely with the central function of E-learning and competence management, ensuring common platforms.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Are curious of learning about new products and technology and have a good technical knowledge and understanding.
- Are able to reflect that different audiences might require different information needs.
- Enjoy working at a dynamic workplace with a growth mindset.
- Are able to work independently and take command when needed, as well as influence decisions, execute and drive activities.
- Take pride working in an efficient manner delivering results with a high degree of consistency and accuracy.
- B.Sc or M.Sc degree within technical and educational fields. (Experience may compensate for formal education).
- Interested in advanced mechatronics and ability to understand how such systems function.
- Interested in contemporary publishing platforms and technologies.
- Eager and a quick learner when working with new software applications.
- Experience with production of e-learning material.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Norwegian.
- Professional challenges within a growing, market-leading technology company
- A Great Place to Work: TOMRA was named the fifth best place to work in Norway in 2018. This is the third consecutive time TOMRA has ranked in the top 10 for Great Place to Work.
- Excellent facilities with completely new office areas, modern gym, yoga and other activities, our own healthy restaurant, and free parking.
- Focus on work life balance with family friendly benefits.
- Convenient location in Asker – close to Oslo, Drammen and Sandvika.
- Very good opportunities for professional development and competence building through participation in relevant training courses and seminars.
Application deadline: Expired
For further information, please contact Kristian Lennertzen, Partner in Capus (916 16 073 / firstname.lastname@example.org) or Thomas Bjerke, IT-Support in Capus (472 60 377 / email@example.com )
TOMRA was founded on an innovation in 1972 that began with design, manufacturing and sale of reverse vending machines (RVMs) for automated collection of used beverage containers. Today TOMRA has ~85,000 installations in over 80 markets worldwide and had total revenues of ~8.6 billion NOK in 2018. The Group employs ~4,000 globally and is publicly listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange. (OSE: TOM) The TOMRA Group continues to innovate and provide cutting-edge solutions for optimal resource productivity within two main business areas: Collection Solutions (reverse vending, material recovery) and Sorting Solutions (recycling, mining and food sorting).
Only 2-4% of the beverage containers consumed worldwide are collected for close loop recycling. TOMRA has a tremendous opportunity to ensure that we keep even more bottles and cans out of our oceans, landfills and streets. TOMRA Collection Solutions state-of-the-art technology reduces material contamination and downcycling, and enables people to track the positive impact of their recycling efforts- empowering more people to get involved in creating a “clean loop” movement in the growing circular economy. Join our team at the headquarter in Asker to create a more sustainable future. For further information about TOMRA, please see www.tomra.com