Mercell is looking for a talented Solution Architect to join our team. You will work closely with developers and programmers, although your role will be to guide high-level decisions throughout the process. The focus will be on increasing the developers' productivity. If you're excited to be part of a winning team, Mercell is a great place to grow your career.
You will face major professional challenges and opportunities to design key IT solutions and products in a growing and evolving company.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
• Collaborating with various stakeholders to determine software requirements
• Key areas: performance, security, quality assurance and continuous deployment
• Help automate and modernize our platform and way of working
• Deliver on department goals to ensure stable deliveries
• Implementation of smaller projects as technical delivery manager and / or participation in projects.
• Together with the product teams, you will have the technical responsibility for the application architecture and continuously improving this over time.
• Together with the teams, are responsible for the life cycle of the applications.
• Develop the new products with a changing architecture.
• Help bring solutions to our new platform, which is based on, among other things, micro services, Kafka, Kubernetes and Docker.
• Important keywords will be performance, CI / CD, QA, security, DDD and clean code.
• Develop solutions for the data platform.
• Establish short feedback loops with our developers and continuously deliver user value for our product teams.
A bachelor's, master's degree or similar in information technology, or other related fields. Possibly equivalent in work experience.
Mercell is looking for a candidate with over 4 years of relevant experience and who is academically up to date in development and technology in general. We are looking for someone who has worked in different types of environments and has a clear idea of how to utilize best practices and methodologies.
We are looking for an ambitious Solution Architect who is ready for new challenges and wants to take part in this exciting journey. You should have good interpersonal skills, as well as collaborative and communication skills.
Mercell Holding AS is the leading supplier of tender platforms in the Nordic and Baltic countries, and they have entered a very exciting phase with further international growth ambitions supported by Viking Venture – a specialized B2B SaaS investor in the Nordic market.
Mercell’s solutions simplify the public procurement process in accordance with EU regulations and improve buyer-supplier interaction. You will face major professional challenges and opportunities to design key IT solutions and products. We look at what you deliver, not how you work or how many hours you spend on each task.
With Northern Europe as the main market, we are currently 200 enthusiastic employees represented in 9 countries and headquartered in Oslo, Norway. 25,000 suppliers and buyers across Northern Europe use our system on a daily basis.
The offices are centrally located at Helsfyr in Oslo, seven minutes by metro from the Jernbanetorget. In April, Mercell will move to beautiful new premises in central Skøyen.