Maintain established procedures and guidelines to accurately follow up processing of TGS Global customer orders. Registration of sales and invoicing in SAP together with cash collection.
Liaise with Finance for following up cash collection.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- SAP – entering supplements for Europe into SAP Sales order
- Process orders in SAP for all business units
- Invoicing of completed orders, WIP and deferred payment plans
- Cash collection for all business units
- Follow up new commitments
- Follow up planned invoices for new month
- Check for unposted invoices
- EP order follow up and maintenance
- Take responsibility for your own safety, and comply with all instructions given regarding health, safety and the protection of the environment.
- Ensure the correct use of safety devices and protective equipment as required and report any hazards, accidents or injuries to your immediate supervisor.
- Min. 5 years work experience
- Ability to cope with heavy workloads at end of month and end of financial quarter
- Ability to practice structure and coordination of own work tasks and of information received from other TGS departments
- Ability to focus on quality
- Proficiency in English both verbally and written
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products
- Higher education of 1 – 2 years or relevant experience from similar roles.
TGS provides global subsurface data products and services to the energy industry through investments in multi-client data projects in frontier, emerging and mature markets worldwide.
Our extensive onshore and offshore libraries include seismic data, magnetic and gravity data, multibeam and coring data, digital well logs and production data from deep water offshore to conventional and unconventional onshore plays worldwide. Additionally, we offer advanced processing and imaging services, interpretation products and data integration solutions.