At EcoOnline great design is at the center of our product strategy and differentiation. As the Head of UX you will be part of the Product & Marketing management team and have a key role in shaping our product strategy and products. Your primary mission will be to understand our end users and goals and transform that understanding into user-focused and intuitive products, for mobile and web. You will work closely with your team of designers, and with Product Managers, Developers, SME, Product Marketing and customers and be a key success factor in helping our end users and customers.
Who are we:
- Our mission is “Protecting people and the environment”, and we create software which empowers companies to create safe & sustainable workplaces
- One of the fastest growing SaaS companies in Norway and a market leader in Europe
- International environment – HQ in Norway. Offices in UK, Ireland, Denmark, Finland and Sweden
Why work at EcoOnline?
- You will help business create safer and more sustainable workplaces
- A modern product with already good UI that you will make even greater
- An exciting, varied and challenging position in a rapidly growing SaaS company
- An awesome, open and vibrant scale up environment
- Competitive conditions and good pension schemes
- Future-oriented workplace with good personal and professional development opportunities
- Workplace: Finland, Norway or Sweden
- Overall responsible for the UX across all our products
- Manage and develop a small, but expanding team of designers
- Hands on participation in concept development, prototyping, user interaction and visual design in continuous dialogue with Product & Marketing and development team
- Creation of user journeys, user scenarios, mockups and flows
- Obtain and understand user needs and problems, and quickly conceptualize and visualize this for developers
- Highly detailed communication of design principles + direction, as well as design specifications
- Be responsible for overall user experience in new products and services
- Creating user-focused design through market analysis, business requirements, user feedback and user-friendliness tests
- Staying abreast of UX trends and looking for creative ideas and inspiration
- Have a minimum of 5 years of UX or interaction design experience
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience from management role
- Deep understanding of information design / architecture, gestalt principles, and user psychology.
- Strong ability to recognize and predict user cases and user interaction, including happy path as well as edge and corner cases, and incorporate them into designs.
- Experience in conducting UX research, with an understanding of a variety of UX research methodologies
- Are enthusiastic and creative in your solutions, think new and challenge what is possible
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
- Great communication skills
Are you the right candidate? Or sounds like the next step in your career, then don't hesitate to send us your resume today.
For questions regarding the position, contact Partner in Capus, Arne H. Underdal-Loktu (91 13 14 email@example.com) or Researcher Ida Samuelsen (99 42 83 firstname.lastname@example.org).
We look forward to receiving your application!
EcoOnline is an IT firm dedicated to developing software to make workplace safety and management and documentation of chemicals, as user-friendly and cost-efficient as possible. The company was founded in 2000 and currently has over 6000 customers and 235 employees in Ireland, UK, Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland. Our headquarters are in Norway and we have operations across the EU region.