Specsavers is seeking an experienced leader to manage the Norwegian Retail Support team. You will have the overall responsibility for the performance and development of our stores and the customer experience.
You will be a member of the Norwegian Management team and report to the Norwegian country director.
- Lead, manage and develop the retail support team, including retail learning & development (6 direct reports and 3 indirect)
- Accountable for the retail agenda including store performance plans and training of staff
- You will contribute to the Northern Europe regional retail plans by representing the Norwegian business at regional/global retail arenas and consider regional initiatives for local implementation
- Collaborate across functions to ensure that the best prioritizations and plans are made for the business
- Build trust and confidence among our franchisees around the Specsavers concept and retail strategies
- Work strategically together with the management team on development opportunities for the business
- Higher education within management or finance is preferred (can be compensated through relevant experience)
- Experience in retail operations, preferably from a strong retail concept
- Proven track record of leadership and people development
- Experience of managing retail change projects
- Success stories within sales growth and maximizing profitability
- Fluent in Norwegian and advanced English
- Experienced leader who is motivated by achieving business objectives through a collaborative team approach
- Self-driven and structured, but with the understanding of what is important while working together as a team
- Able to inspire and motivate an audience
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Strategic head with a hands-on approach
If you have questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact Partner in Capus, Arne H. Underdal-Loktu, tel: 91 13 14 14/email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Researcher Malene Tunold, tel: 93 28 02 95/email: email@example.com.
For more information about the Company, please visit https://join.specsavers.com/
Specsavers Optical Group is the world’s largest private group in the optical field, providing customers with professional eye care services as well as fashionable and high-quality glasses at affordable rates. Specsavers is an international company with almost 2000 stores in Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Great Britain, Ireland, the Netherlands, Spain, Australia and New Zealand. Opticians Doug and Mary Perkins founded Specsavers in 1984 and it is still a family business. Specsavers started in Norway in 2005 and Specsavers stores are owned by local entrepreneurs.