You will face major professional challenges and opportunities to design key IT solutions and products in a growing and evolving company.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
• Key areas: performance, security, quality assurance and continuous deployment
• Help automate and modernize our platform and way of working
• Deliver on department goals to ensure stable deliveries
• Consistent velocity, and ability to deliver on its estimates
• Develop the new products with a changing architecture.
• Help bring solutions to our new platform, which is based on, among other things, micro services, AWS, Kafka, Kubernetes, Serverless, AWS Lambda, Relational and NoSQL databases, Docker and of course we work agile and with DevOps.
• You need experience with backend development with technologies like Kotlin, Python, Golang and NodeJS.
• You have also have good system design and problem solving skills as well as positive attitude to new challenges and opportunities.
• Important keywords will be performance, CI / CD, QA, security, DDD and clean code.
• Work in short feedback loops and continuously deliver user value.
A bachelor's, master's degree or similar in information technology, or other related fields. Possibly equivalent in work experience.
Mercell is looking for 2 candidates for our new product team, both senior and junior. All candidates should be up to date in development and technology in general.
We are looking for ambitious developers who are ready for new challenges and wants to take part in this exciting journey. You should have good interpersonal skills, as well as collaborative and communication skills. You should be curious and have a growth mindset.
Mercell Holding AS is the leading supplier of tender platforms in the Nordic and Baltic countries, and they have entered a very exciting phase with further international growth ambitions supported by Viking Venture – a specialized B2B SaaS investor in the Nordic market.
Mercell’s solutions simplify the public procurement process in accordance with EU regulations and improve buyer-supplier interaction. You will face major professional challenges and opportunities to design key IT solutions and products. We look at what you deliver, not how you work or how many hours you spend on each task.
With Northern Europe as the main market, we are currently 200 enthusiastic employees represented in 9 countries and headquartered in Oslo, Norway. 25,000 suppliers and buyers across Northern Europe use our system on a daily basis.
The brand new offices are centrally located at Skøyen in Oslo.