As Director Wind Propulsion Systems you will have the responsibility for overall delivery of the product BAR Tech WindWings by Yara Marine Technologies. Over time the scope can develop into a full segment responsibility, including P&L.
• You will follow up contractual obligations related to partner agreements
• Maintain and develop a good partner relationship with external stakeholders
• Work with all disciplines and cross functional teams within the WindWings product area
• Set revenue targets together with Sales department and work together with Supply Chain to optimize delivery time and ensure quality control
• Have a strong focus on cost optimalization of product and project execution together with Engineering, Project, and Supply chain
• Develop effective work processes and ensure quality across functions together with respective line managers
• Promote YMT externally focusing on general Wind Assisted Propulsion activities
• Be responsible for developing additional revenue streams within the WindWings area together with BAR Technologies
Background and skills
• Business degree (MSc.) or technical degree within relevant field on same level
• Experience from managing cross functional disciplines within shipping, offshore or other relevant industry
• Experience from working with international suppliers and customers
• Experience within contract handling and coordinating with a high number of contact areas
• Excellent demonstrated business communication skills in English, both written and oral
• Good cultural understanding and able to adopt way of communication pending the situation
• Self-driven and able to work proactively to achieve company goals
• Inspiring with the ability to bring people together and work towards common goals
• Analytical and with capabilities of presenting to all levels of the organization
• Good technical knowledge and understanding
• Experience from handling complex stakeholder situations and comfortable with working in a dynamic environment
What we offer
We offer an opportunity to be part of a market leading global company in front of green technology for ships. An open and inspiring environment where your energy will make a difference. We provide great potential for personal and professional development.
Main work location is Gothenburg, and the position will also require extensive travelling to international destinations.
Let’s make the world a greener place! We welcome your application as soon as possible; selection is done continuously.
Questions regarding the position may be addressed to our recruitment partner Capus, Johannes Westersø at +47 951 79 169 / email@example.com.
Since 2010, we have been a frontrunner in the emissions reduction industry and have developed into one of the world’s largest providers of high-quality scrubber systems, with more than 400 systems installed.
Today, we provide a portfolio of green technologies. In addition to scrubbers, we offer turnkey shore power solutions that enable vessels to connect to onshore power grids while at berth, and the cutting edge WindWings, an advanced wind-assisted propulsion and route optimization system that can reduce fuel consumption and CO2 emissions by 30% on average trading patterns.
We work with yards, ship owners, and naval architects as partners in our effort to reduce maritime emissions and drive the change towards a greener maritime industry. These partners share our ambition of ensuring a healthy planet for future generations. Our organization is made up of more than 200 colleagues in four countries across the world. Our offices are located in Norway, Sweden, Poland, and China.
Do you want help us to promote a healthy planet for future generations? We are now looking for a Director Wind Propulsion Systems who will strengthen our team.