We are looking for an efficient Human Resources (HR) Generalist who will strengthen the team and undertake a variety of HR administrative duties. You will join a company with high focus on development where HR plays an important role. The HR Generalist will conduct important coordinating tasks that creates great value in the organization. You will work closely with the rest of the HR department and support the colleagues in Sweden, Norway, China and Poland. The HR Generalist will join a team where cooperation, work joy and high level of service is key, and the department always strives for development and bringing value to the organization.
The ideal candidate has a broad experience from general HR administrative responsibilities and puts a high value in conducting these tasks with high quality- and service level. The person we are searching for is able to work autonomously and efficiently to ensure the end-to-end running of HR projects and operations.
- Working with ideas and strategies within HR to develop the organization, create value and make a difference
- Creating/improvement of Systematic Work Environment; policies and routines, as well as handling of ongoing tasks related to Work Environment
- Diverse HR-support to colleagues based on needs
- Contract Management
- Insurance coordination with external insurance provider
- Maintain records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, turnover rates etc.) to ensure all employment requirements are met
- Payroll handling, coordination and control with external salary administrator
- Liaise with other departments or functions (payroll, headcount, costs, benefits, etc.)
- Schedule meetings, trainings, interviews, HR events etc. and maintain the team’s agenda
- Involved in development of routines/manuals and other HR-topics/tasks
- Perform orientations, onboarding for the HR-department with new colleagues
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activities
- Recruitment, coordination with manager and external recruitment supplier
- Coordinator for roll out of an HR Management System, in close cooperation with CHRO
- Participant in the Yara Marine Engagement Team together with colleagues from other functions with the target to enable conditions for high employee engagement and employee satisfaction in order to be an attractive employer
- Assist in ad-hoc HR projects
Knowledge and Skills
- 7 years + proven experience as an HR generalist or equivalent positions from international organizations
- Good knowledge of human resources processes and best practices
- BSc/BA in Human Resource Management
- Very good English and Swedish
- Very good skills in Excel
Profile & other requirements
As a person, you have the ability to handle many tasks in parallel with high quality. You can plan and prioritize with a flexible mindset. You have the ability to work independently in a structured and accurate way. Furthermore, you are driven, change willing and have good analytical and communication skills. You have a curious mindset and want to contribute to continuous improvements in all relevant areas. If you are service minded and prestigeless while enjoying to work hands-on in a context where not everything is in place, we will be a good match. You also appreciate to work in an environment where you meet and collaborate with different people and cultures.
We offer an opportunity to be part of a market leading innovative global company in front of green technology for ships, with strong growth. We have an open and inspiring environment where your energy and contribution will make a difference. We provide great potential for personal and professional development.
Let’s make the world a greener place! We welcome your application as soon as possible, selection is done continuously.
Questions regarding the position may be addressed to our recruitment partner Capus, Johannes Westersø at +47 951 79 169 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Since 2010, we have been a frontrunner in the emissions reduction industry and have developed into one of the world’s largest providers of high-quality scrubber systems, with more than 400 systems installed.
Today, we provide a portfolio of green technologies. In addition to scrubbers, we offer turnkey shore power solutions that enable vessels to connect to onshore power grids while at berth, and the cutting edge WindWings, an advanced wind-assisted propulsion and route optimization system that can reduce fuel consumption and CO2 emissions by 30% on average trading patterns.
We work with yards, ship owners, and naval architects as partners in our effort to reduce maritime emissions and drive the change towards a greener maritime industry. These partners share our ambition of ensuring a healthy planet for future generations. Our organization is made up of more than 200 colleagues in four countries across the world. Our offices are located in Norway, Sweden, Poland, and China.
Do you want help us to promote a healthy planet for future generations?
We are now searching for an HR Generalist who will strengthen our HR Department.