As TOMRA Collection’s Information Security Management System (ISMS) Manager, you will ensure that an appropriate and effective framework is in place which meets both internal and external compliance requirements and standards for information security. Additionally, you will be expected to actively participate and contribute to developing the TOMRA Information security posture on behalf of TOMRA Collection.
This is a role in the Collection division, where you will be a part of the digital transformation, building information security capacities across the Division, and making an impact in an international environment. You will work closely with the rest of Collection organization as well as other specialist and management roles throughout the organization.
Primary responsibilities for the position are:
- Responsible for Information Security Management System (ISMS) coordination in TOMRA Collection
- Assure ISMS is compliant with standards as per divisional business needs
- Coordinate external information security audits with assigned contacts on TOMRA Group level
- Own the information security Risk Register in TOMRA Collection, and translates into Controls and actionable remediation initiatives on all levels
- Responsible for information asset oversight related to information security domain
- Drive information security continuous improvement in TOMRA Collection according to ISMS and company goals
- Information and security contribution to projects and other activities as required
Additional tasks, responsibilities and assignments may be necessary for the candidate to undertake, to reach overall or individual goals of TOMRA.
- University degree to Bachelor or Master level in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Management, Information Security or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience, of which 3 with information security frameworks
- Relevant experience with ISO 27001 seen as a benefit
- Excellent written & verbal communication in English
- Structured and analytical
- A positive attitude and flexibility to accommodate to evolving business needs
- Experienced in working with stakeholders across cultures
- Due to our global spread, willing to occasionally work flexible hours
- Some travel to TOMRA locations must be expected
TOMRA can offer:
- Possibility to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment with cutting edge technology
- Possibilities of undertaking training schemes and personal development
- Great career opportunities in a fast-growing company
- Competitive compensation scheme
- Great social benefits including gym and a brand-new canteen
- Being part of the resource revolution
Get to know TOMRA:
For more information about TOMRA, look at some of the articles about us:
- Get to know our latest product release, the R1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiNoHgQUsgg&list=PL7A818937C801C315&index=13&t=0s
- Introducing a deposit scheme in Australia: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyhPvsrVvVA
- What is clean loop recycling?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoIYQ5BG26c
Only 2-4% of the beverage containers consumed worldwide are collected for close loop recycling. TOMRA has a tremendous opportunity to ensure that we keep even more bottles and cans out of our oceans, landfills, and streets. TOMRA Collection Solutions' state-of-the-art technology reduces material contamination and downcycling, and enables people to track the positive impact of their recycling efforts- empowering more people to get involved in creating a “clean loop” movement in the growing circular economy.
Join our team at the headquarter in Asker to create a more sustainable future.
TOMRA was founded on an innovation in 1972 that began with design, manufacturing and sale of reverse vending machines (RVMs) for automated collection of used beverage containers. Today TOMRA provides technology-led solutions that enable the circular economy with advanced collection and sorting systems that optimize resource recovery and minimize waste in the food, recycling and mining industries.
TOMRA has more than 100,000 installations in over 80 markets worldwide and had total revenues of ~9.9 billion NOK in 2020. The Group employs ~4,300 globally and is publicly listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange. (OSE: TOM).
For further information about TOMRA, please see www.tomra.com