Axess Group has always been agile, curious, and ahead. To continue to stay in the forefront of new technology, we are raising our ambitions and our efforts in the digital transformation. To succeed with this transformation process, we are seeking a committed and passionate person to lead and drive our digital transformation processes, including selection, procurement, and implementation of a new ERP system.
As the role is new in our company, these are some of the key responsibilities and priorities from the start:
Drive Axess Group’s digital transformation;
- Review existing business processes and identify areas of improvement
- Develop and drive Axess Group’s overall digital transformation strategy and roadmap.
- Initiate and ensure that technology solutions are utilized to their fullest potential
- Improve working processes, automated workflows, and data management.
- Oversee execution of digital initiatives
- Work closely with, organize, and ensure an active and good interaction with all stakeholders.
- Select and procure the new ERP system
- Drive the project from inception through successful implementation
- Develop and implement a project management methodology structure for the ERP implementation
Qualifications and expertise:
- Passion for new technology and a desire to improve and streamline working processes
- Demonstrated experience in digital transformation projects and ERP solutions, preferably in an international environment
- Demonstrated success in developing, driving and manage business oriented IT-projects
- Demonstrated commitment to the customer, both internal and externally
- Relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Passion in life and passion at work
- Strong execution skills
- Excellent communication, leadership, and teamwork skills
- Strong written and verbal English language skills
You will join our diverse, and multi-cultural team and work closely with all our entities globally. We value work-life balance and outdoor values and offer flexibility in the workplace. Further, we put emphasis on personal and professional growth and development by offering training and development programs, and a various career opportunities. You will be able to form your own role over time according to the organisation’s needs and your own skills, ambitions, and career goals.
Primarily one of Axess Group office locations in Norway, but one of our international offices can be an alternative. The working language is English.
For further information, you are welcome to contact Capus at:
Partner Arne Underdal-Loktu +47 91 13 14 14
Advisor Rebecca Vatnar +47 47 34 30 87
Recruitment Assistant Linn T. Mikalsen +47 93 22 38 67
To be considered for the position, you must apply via the link "Apply for the position/Søk på stillingen".
About the employer
Axess was established in 1998. with a strong commitment to enable our clients in reaching their goals of maximum productivity, uptime, and operational efficiency through cost-effective solutions by consistently solving the toughest engineering challenges with passion, creativity, and dedication.
Axess creates world-class sustainable solutions for the future for leading players in the oil and gas, wind energy, marine and infrastructure industries worldwide. As a trusted global partner with over two decades of experience, we have worked on more than 600 assets globally.
The Axess group currently has over 600 employees, of which more than half are degreed engineers. The company is continuously growing and expanding the range of our service offerings. The Axess Group are headquartered in Molde, Norway, and has branch offices in Aberdeen, Rio de Janeiro, Accra, Cape Town, Dakar, Luanda, Bergen, Trondheim, Orkanger, Stavanger, Oslo, Singapore, Houston, Ciudad del Carmen, Georgetown, St. Johns, Busan, Taipei, Perth, Dubai, Dammam, and Mumbai.
Arne H. Underdal-Loktu
Linn Tinglev Mikalsen