At Cervo you will get to work with the largest companies in Norway within telecom, banking and finance, energy and retail. You will work with clients at the executive level on large and complex transformation projects. As a new Partner you will have great opportunities to influence Cervo and work in a very experienced and committed environment.
These are some of the projects Cervo have taken on and that you will have the opportunity to work on:
- Program management of extensive process and system transformation in the retail industry
- Global sourcing agreement for transformation of shared service for telecom
- Spin-off of internal service organization within energy sector into an independent business unit
- Program management of extensive digital transformations for public authorities
- Implementation / streamlining of the IT operating model, product organization and agile working methods
- Operationalization of spin-off of infrastructure company for telecom
What we are looking for:
- Master's degree in relevant subject areas (business or STEM – science/tech/engineering/mathematics)
- Minimum 10 years experience, with at least 5 years experience as a consultant with management experience
- Experience with large and complex transformation projects
- Relevant experience with digitalization and sourcing
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written. Ability to communicate at a BoD-level and with technical resources.
- Genuine relationship builder who creates results in interaction with colleagues and customers
You will get the opportunity to work on exciting projects for some of the country's largest organizations. At Cervo you will work in a team with ambitions and a strong focus on realizing change, improvement initiatives and creating value for our customers. You will have a high degree of freedom, ownership and the opportunity to influence your everyday working life.
Cervo is an management consulting company with a proven track record within transformation, digitalization and sourcing projects to the largest enterprises in the private and public sectors in Norway. We believe in exclusively senior consultants and a hands-on approach. Consultants with management experience can deliver better, simply because they can relate to your situation. It is a matter of understanding hard requirements and soft factors, and how to deal with them. We are able to take on your most difficult challenges.