DEFA is hiring an ERP Manager, based at the Head Quarter at Slependen in Oslo, Norway.
We have a streamlined the team responsible for the operations and development of IT solutions in the DEFA Group. All team members cover a wide variety of tasks and more system-specific responsibilities.
As our new ERP Manager you will have a key role in the development and maintenance of our ERP system, including integrations to and from the system. You will suggest improvements to processes, structure and routines for use of the system, and cooperate with other DEFA teams and external vendors on ERP related projects & tasks.
- Maintain and further develop all systems within area of responsibility:
- ERP system Dynamics AX/365
- Standard AX reporting tools
- BI system QlikView
- Maintain and develop integrations to & from Dynamics AX (eg. EDI, BI systems, webshops, etc)
- Suggest improvements to processes, structure and routines for use of system
- Cooperate with other DEFA teams and external vendors on ERP related projects & tasks
- Main contact for ERP related issues
- Documentation of system procedures, integrations, etc
- Master’s degree in application design, supply chain or equivalent
- 3-5 years’ experience with ERP systems, ideally in a production company
- Experience/project lead on implementation or upgrade
- Good understanding of ERP systems and architecture, and knowledge of the supply chain process
- Experience with leading and participating in cross-functional projects
- Some experience from ERP system development
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX and 365
- Experience with BI tools, knowledge of QlikView
- EDI integration
- Good overall technical understanding
- Solution oriented, curious, and likes to emerge into deep technical details
- Team player with good cooperation skills
- Good communication skills, and ability to communicate clearly and straightforward ensuring common understanding with both technical and "non-technical” colleagues
- Service minded – know and understand needs and expectations from customers and colleagues
- Work in a systematic and structured way
Working at Defa:
At DEFA you will meet energetic, ambitious, and skill-full employees, dedicated in their roles to deliver on our promise of simple products and solutions that work for everyone, everywhere and every time. With our strong innovation culture and technological expertise, you will have the opportunity to develop with us, connecting with different cultures, people and talents, and help drive us forward.
About the employer
DEFA is a family-owned Norwegian technology company established in 1946, with 450 employees on three continents. For more than 75 years, we have evolved from a local family business to an international charging company, driven by the search for new links between technology and people. Our most important principle is simplicity, and while it requires more of us, it brings more value to our customers. That’s how we’ve grown, and that’s how we’ll grow in the future, creating products and solutions that work for everyone, everywhere.