TOMRA Collection is expecting significant growth in the time to come. To support the growth, we seek an ERP Manager Supply Chain, that will be responsible for supporting and improving global supply chain processes.
The new ERP Manager Supply Chain will be a key driver to implement and own our regional solutions, focusing on process support, setup, development and verification, while working together with relevant stakeholders.
The role will be responsible for supply chain related tasks in IFS applications, support, access and part of release management. The right candidate combines best practice with operational processes improvements, and acts as a significant team player in the ERP team. The ERP team will consist of 6 resources located in Asker and a global network. ERP Manager Supply Chain reports to the Head of ERP.
Role and responsibilities:
- Ensure that the system implementation in new business units is aligned with market strategy
- Secure internal communication and relations with stakeholders
- Support technical and operational issues, hence: manage the issue log, support local business process owners and super users, and provide training if needed
- Participate in Release management and user management
- Develop and improve internal processes for application and release management
- Contribute to establish and improve operating principles
- Support and development as part of the ERP team
- Secure policies and procedures for change management, process, and functions.
- Track resolution and progress vs. targets and milestones
- Keep updated of new features within ERP and IFS
Desired background and qualifications:
- University degree in business- or technology related subjects
- Extensive ERP experience with IFS
- A minimum of three years’ experience from a similar role, preferably from consulting with IT/Business System management
- Analytical know-how, and project management experience
- Knowledge regarding technical problem-solving and troubleshooting
Desired personal skills:
- Strategic and business oriented with a growth mindset
- Ability to adapt and respond to change, and manage pressure and adversity
- Service minded, with great communication- and teamwork skills
- Fluent in English and Norwegian, oral and written
- Career opportunities within a growing, market-leading technology company
- Excellent facilities with modern gym, charging possibilities and free parking, our own healthy and varied lunch restaurant
- Convenient located in Asker – near Oslo, Drammen and Sandvika
- Very good opportunities for personal development and competence building through participation in relevant training courses and seminars
Application deadline: Snarest
For further information, please contact Kristian Lennertzen, partner in Capus (+47 916 16 073 / email@example.com/en) or Snorre Helseth, Researcher in Capus (+47 416 08 640 / firstname.lastname@example.org/en). Please use the URL “Søk her” to apply for this position.
TOMRA was founded on an innovation in 1972 that began with design, manufacturing, and sale of reverse vending machines for automated collection of used beverage containers. Today TOMRA provides technology-led solutions that enable the circular economy with advanced collection and sorting systems that optimize resource recovery and minimize waste in the food, recycling, and mining industries. Only 2-4% of the beverage containers consumed worldwide are collected for closed-loop recycling. TOMRA provides reverse vending solutions for Clean Loop Recycling, collecting aluminium, plastic and glass beverage containers to be continually reused and recycled back into new bottles and cans creating a “clean loop” movement in the growing circular economy.
TOMRA has more than 100,000 installations in over 80 markets worldwide. The Group employs ~4,500 globally and is publicly listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange. (OSE: TOM). For further information about TOMRA, please see www.TOMRA.com