Hydro is looking for a Cyber Security Specialist our team in Aluminium Metal IS/IT department working for Smelters and Plants across the company in Norway and abroad. The department holds around 30-40 people divided in different areas (Plant Production, Governance Architecture & Cyber Security, and Business Solutions). In addition, Aluminum Metal have a Digital Production Support department counting around 30 people, and you will be a part of a broad community with highly skilled IT/ICS personnel.
- Coordination lead between ICS SOC and local IT teams at Aluminum Metal sites:
- Assist local IT teams during an incident and report back to relevant stakeholders
- Coordinate the post incident forensics work with relevant parties
- Develop user cases and scenarios for the ICS SOC to implement based on our IT and ICS system portfolio
- Develop, plan, and run incident exercises with relevant parties
- Update and develop the incident response process based on lessons learned
- Organize security testing and follow-up findings (e.g. penetration testing)
- Perform internal audits
- Make audit test and verification plan
- Check if implemented security controls are in use and functioning as intended
- Check if policies and procedures are adhered to
- Drive improvement of security controls, monitoring and process
- Vulnerability and patch management:
- Ensure that applicable assets that are not in scope of automatic vulnerability discovery are manually mapped with relevant vulnerabilities
- Build an overview on patch level for assets across sites
- Guide the sites with asset updates based prioritization of known vulnerabilities
- Risk Management
- Asses third party risk based on established framework for ICS vendors
- Bachelor or master’s degree in information technology or related
- Expertise across a variety of security products
- Experience with development and design of security best practices and implementations
- Experience with infrastructure security operations and processes associated with OT/ICS systems
- IT Infrastructure Design (Datacentre, OS, Storage, Network, etc.) knowledge
- Windows and Unix systems both on- and off premise environment
- Fluency in Norwegian and English
- Good at planning and has high execution ability
- Self-driven and able to prioritize work tasks effectively
- Pragmatic and solution-oriented
- Analytical and accurate in your work
The position reports to IS/IT Director Aluminium Metal. Workplace can be in Oslo or at some of our plants in Norway.
Some business travel is expected. As part of our recruitment process, we use Semac for background check.
Hydro Aluminum Metal a leading supplier of extrusion ingots, sheet ingots, foundry alloys, wire rods and high-purity aluminum with a global production network of around 5,000 employees. With primary metal production facilities in Europe, Canada, Australia, Brazil and Qatar, and recycling facilities throughout Europe and in the U.S., two-thirds of our primary aluminum production is based on renewable energy. Since 1905, Hydro has turned natural resources into valuable products for people and businesses with focus on a safe and good workplace for our 30,000 employees in more than 140 locations.