We are looking for a business controller to supplement our finance department in a newly established role that will report to CFO.
As a global provider of cybersecurity services, mnemonic is recognised for its world class Managed Detection and Response Services (MDR). With our flagship service – Argus Managed Defence – mnemonic is helping clients across Europe and globally to protect their assets against increasingly advanced security threats.
With a loyal customer base across the Scandinavian region and continuous expansion in multiple European markets, we are looking for the right candidate to be a key contributor in developing the finance function.
What you will do
The ideal candidate will be a key contributor in developing the financial reporting and controlling in mnemonic and is motivated by:
- Develop management reporting on all management levels
- Financial analyses and profitability models
- Identify, develop and report KPIs and key figures
- Own and develop a BI-platform
- Develop and support processes around budget, forecasting and cash flow
- Support strategy process
Your future team
Our finance team supports the whole group with accounting, controlling, analyses and payroll. We strive for efficient processes and to support the rest of the business in a wide variety of ways. We work closely with skilled managers who are top motivated for operations and business development.
What you will bring
You may have worked in consulting, auditing or controlling, and are ambitious for your further career. We are looking for:
- University degree
- Ability to build and maintain complex Excel models
- Strong business understanding and able to gather and structure data about how the business is developing
- Self-motivated and curious
- Able to handle several tasks at the same time
- Required language skills: Norwegian and English
What we can offer
- An informal and pleasant working environment that provides opportunities for growth, influence and variations in tasks
- Competitive salary, share program and bonus scheme that promotes a long-term employment outlook, including attractive pension and insurance coverage
- Opportunities for relevant professional training (courses) and conferences
- We place a strong emphasis on workplace well-being and teambuilding through social activities, events and trips with colleagues. In addition, we have an inclusive environment that promotes work-life balance and accommodates to families.
- A workplace that is ranked as one of the best in Europe. In Norway we have been amongst the top 10 workplaces for 10 years in a row. In 2022, we won our category!
We use Semac AS for background checks in our recruitment process.
If you have any questions regarding the position, feel free to contact Johannes Westersø on +47 951 79 169, Kjersti Kjelby Sundin on +47 901 02 299 or Jenny Conradi on +47 908 33 014 at Capus AS. We look forward to hearing from you!
Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
mnemonic responds to the region’s most serious cyberattacks. We work side by side with Europe’s most important organisations and critical infrastructure to protect them from the cyberattacks they see today, and what they can expect to see tomorrow.
At more than 300 employees, we are amongst the largest pure play security companies in Europe, and continue to grow rapidly in Norway and internationally. In addition, we are continually ranked by Great Place to Work as one of Norway’s and Europe’s top workplaces.