We are a small team with senior architects covering the whole range of Enterprise Architecture across all Hydro and influence and set direction through Governance and Architecture requirements and advisory for all Business Areas and Global Business Services (GBS), the internal service provider in Hydro and its partners.
The Senior Enterprise Architect is a key role in Hydro´s Enterprise Architecture team focusing on overall Application Architecture, Application Portfolio Management and drives re-use and consolidation together with application owners in line with Hydro´s I&T Strategy. The team consists currently of 7 people from 5 nationalities and is spread over 4 countries with Oslo as main location.
- Together with the Principal Enterprise Architect, contribute to early phase technology and business architecture for new business ventures mainly towards Hydro Energy (REIN, Havrand, Batteries etc.)
- Advise Business stakeholders on architecture and technology for different scenarios and operation model – fully/tight integration, loosely coupled or fully standalone businesses (incl. management of change)
- Engage with other relevant stakeholders (e.g., IT Security, Privacy etc.) to provide high quality and holistic advice
- Validate compliance with EA requirements and apply Enterprise Architecture principles when designing or proposing architecture solutions
- Define requirements from EA perspective for and coordinate related processes in M&A situations
- Contribute actively to improving I&T Governance incl. EA Governance and deliver into the I&T Strategy Roadmap and operational plan
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in a comparable role
- IT/Business Degree or Equivalent
- Broad understanding of application technologies and the trends in the software market, with specific competence on SaaS, SAP and Microsoft
- Knowledge of manufacturing software, IoT and integration scenarios with Enterprise Applications is appreciated
- Exposure to greenfield developments and startup thinking is a bonus
- Experience with Data & Analytics platforms and solutions is essential
- Experience with I&T processes in M&A scenarios (Acquisition, Integration, Divestment, IPO implications)
- Trained or educated as Architect (e.g., TOGAF) and with Project Management competence (e.g., PMI) and experience – know the tools and methodologies
- Committed to deliver high quality work, outcome focused and proactive, embracing change
- Stress resilient, can deliver quality under pressure
- Easy in building relations and having already or willing to establish a network across the company
- Team player with the right sense for independency
- Fluency in English is a must
- Willingness to travel
- Workplace in Oslo
We are Hydro, a global family of 30,000 people, present in a broad range of market segments for aluminum and metal recycling, energy, metal recycling, batteries, and renewables, offering a unique wealth of knowledge and competence. We have a proud history and are committed to leading the way in shaping a sustainable future by developing natural resources into innovative products and solutions. In doing so, we truly believe that our People matter the most to make a difference.