This is an exciting role at the heart of the hedge fund industry. You will be a part of the Fund Coordination Team primarily responsible for the set-up of the funds on our platform that caters for fund managers wanting to run a fund, trading everything from standard financial instruments to crypto assets.
The role will give you a wide insight into the fund industry in different jurisdictions, but also give you a unique overall knowledge behind the legal, operational/administrative, and compliance aspects that take place behind a hedge fund.
- Fund Manager and Fund onboarding (coordinating and managing the structuring of new funds on our platform including incorporation, licensing, appointment of service providers up until the funds are ready to launch with its seed investors).
- Deal with day-to-day Fund Manager queries in relation to their fund.
- Prepare monthly fund reports and quarterly investment manager reports
- Deal will fund periodic administrative requirements.
Experience and skills
- University Degree in Law/Business/Finance or similar.
- Relevant professional experience in the Financial Industry or Hedge Fund Industry is an advantage but not a necessity.
- Fluent in English (written and oral).
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills are important as well as enjoying being part of a team.
- You must be structured, detail oriented, service minded and be able to multi-task.
- Commercial mindset.
What can we offer
- A unique opportunity to be part of an innovative company within an ambitious and fast-paced international team.
- Excellent work environment with our offices in the scenic and central Tjuvholmen area of Oslo.
- Competitive terms
If you have questions related to the position, you are welcome to contact Partner Johannes Westersø in Capus on 95 17 91 69 or adviser Anders Kihle on 97 76 78 16. To be considered for the position, you must apply via the link “Søk her”. You must then fill in a short form with personal details, as well as upload the application and CV.
AK Jensen Group Limited and its subsidiaries, established in 1995, is owned by shareholders, who, combined, have more than US$18 billion in assets under management. The group serves hedge fund and institutional clients in 35 countries around the world.
AKJ Crypto plc, a subsidiary of AKJt Holdings Limited and an associated company of AK Jensen Group, provides a full-service platform for hedge fund managers, crypto hedge fund managers, and diversified participation for institutional investors in the cryptoeconomy – through the AKJ Token. The turnkey platform includes fund formation, legal and regulatory infrastructure, trading systems, back office support, and seed capital.
All companies in the group serve AK Jensen’s flagship product – AKJ Hedge Fund Platform. The Platform is a turnkey, tier-one hedge fund solution that manages all necessary components involved with the set up and day-to-day operation of a fund. The cost-effective solution is designed to ensure that the Fund Manager operates efficiently and in the best interest of the investors.
We are looking for competent people to join our ecosystem as we prosper.
For more information about AKJ visit www.akj.com.