Crypto Execution Trader
At AKJ we believe it is easier to develop a new financial industry using blockchain and decentralized technology than to reform the existing one.
This is a truly unique opportunity to be part of an ambitious and fast-paced organization that is disrupting how the financial industry works.
We are seeking a dedicated and results oriented specialist for the position as Crypto Execution Trader. The role resides within our Trading Desk team which is responsible for providing client facing trade support and high value services to our crypto hedge funds as well as global execution, prime services and trading support to our traditional clients.
The role involves covering both European and US market hours on a revolving basis.
- Provide trade support and high value services to our crypto hedge funds and fund managers.
- Execution of orders and providing prime services to traditional clients.
- Monitoring of order flows
- Onboarding of new clients to our Execution platform, global exchange and trading venues
- Providing training, demos and custom configurations of trading systems for
- Contribute to continuous product development of the specialized trading infrastructure in our ecosystem.
- A strong, proactive interest in learning more about the emerging digital assets markets
- Demonstrated knowledge of the crypto market and crypto exchange landscape.
- Experience with managing exposure and risk in crypto trading products is an advantage
- Relevant finance or crypto industry experience is an advantage but not a
- University Degree in Business/Finance/Information technology or similar
- Fluent English (oral and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proactive and self-driven work style, and a good team player
- High level of integrity
What can we offer:
- An opportunity for a career at the absolute forefront of financial and technology innovation, disrupting how the traditional financial system works
- Being part of being a truly diverse and international team
- Excellent work environment with our beautiful offices in the scenic and central Tjuvholmen area of Oslo, in immediate distance to the fjord, shops and restaurants
- Possibility of making AKJ a global unicorn in the hedge fund business and being part of something truly impactful.
- Competitive terms
If you have questions related to the position, you are welcome to contact Partner Johannes Westersø in Capus on 95 17 91 69 or adviser Anders Kihle on 97 76 78 16. To be considered for the position, you must apply via the link “Søk her”. You must then fill in a short form with personal details, as well as upload the application and CV.
AK Jensen Group Limited and its subsidiaries, established in 1995, is owned by shareholders, who, combined, have more than US$20 billion in assets under management. The group serves hedge fund and institutional clients in 35 countries around the world.
AKJ Crypto plc, a subsidiary of AKJt Holdings Limited and an associated company of AK Jensen Group, provides a full-service platform for hedge fund managers, crypto hedge fund managers, and diversified participation for institutional investors in the cryptoeconomy – through the AKJ Token. The turnkey platform includes fund formation, legal and regulatory infrastructure, trading systems, back office support, and seed capital.
All companies in the group serve AK Jensen’s flagship product – AKJ Hedge Fund Platform. The Platform is a turnkey, tier-one hedge fund solution that manages all necessary components involved with the set up and day-to-day operation of a fund.
The cost-effective solution is designed to ensure that the Fund Manager operates efficiently and in the best interest for the investors.
We are looking for clever people to develop the most dynamic culture maneuvering the 10-year rising tide to allow our ecosystem to prosper.
For more information about AKJ visit www.akj.com.