If you are experienced in Dynamics Business Central and want to work in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment this is the right opportunity for you.
This is a dynamic and exciting position, where you will be given a lot of freedom and responsibility. We are looking for someone who is service minded and keen to provide that little extra to our business users and at the same time work with the latest technological solutions.
About the Role
You will assume the overall technical responsibility for our system portfolio supporting the B2B processes and be the primary bridge between IT and the business functions for these systems.
In this role you will have a broad area of responsibility and work with support, maintenance and further development of systems and integrations within the B2B processes.
In addition, you will also be an important contributor to support our digital strategy in general and play an important role in adopting new technology and system solutions.
If you feel that this applies to you, you are the right person for us!
As a Business Systems Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Maintain and develop ERP and other Business Systems supporting our B2B processes
- Be the primary bridge between technology and business functions
- Analysis, solution design and development of the systems
- Handling of incoming change requests, prioritizations and follow-up
- User support, problem analysis and bug fixing
- Help departments working smarter and making effective use of our systems
- Maintain process- and system documentation for respective systems
- Manage and follow-up external IT suppliers and system partners
- Participation/leading ERP and IT related projects
To be successful in the role of a Business Systems Specialist, we expect that you have:
- Bachelor’s degree within ICT and minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience with Dynamics Business Central
- Experience with EDI standards, solutions and integrations
- Knowledge of systems such as Inriver (PIM), Dynamics 365 Sales (CRM), Elastic (eCom B2B)
- Good process and business understanding
- Fluent in Norwegian and English, both written and spoken
We also believe you have these personal attributes:
- Analytical, understand business issues and can transform these into technical requirements
- Pedagogical, ability to convey knowledge to a group of people via multiple platforms and approaches
- Conscientious and reliable in a hectic everyday life
- Committed and solution-oriented
- Positive, patient and has the ability to handle different people and situations
- Able to work with short deadlines and handle stressful situations
- Innovative and ability to see opportunities in commercial exploitation of new technology
What Active Brands can offer you:
- An inspiring and active work environment, with dedicated colleagues with a strong passion for our brands and organizational development
- Interesting career and personal development opportunities in the company
- An organization with short decision-making processes and the ability to turn around quickly
- Opportunity to influence and develop your own role and where you immediately will see the results of your own contribution
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Five weeks of vacation
We look forward to reading your application. Please send a written application in English.
Application Deadline: 08.05.2023
All applications will be evaluated consecutively.
Active Brands is a leading supplier of premium brand goods to sports retail in the Nordic region. The brand portfolio currently consists of Kari Traa, Bula, Åsnes, Dæhlie, Johaug, and Sweet Protection. The number of employees is about 250, situated in Oslo, Voss, Trysil, Gothenburg, Copenhagen, Helsinki, Denver, and Shanghai. Active Brands aims to build strong brand positions and to become a preferred partner to retailers.
Active Brands has great ambitions for growth through our existing brands as well as future acquisitions. The main shareholders are FSN Capital AS and Verdane Capital Advisors AS.