Cool Company Management AS is searching for a IT Support Technician!
The IT department is responsible for the group’s IT systems. This involves maintaining the IT strategy and to implement, develop and maintain the group’s IT services to best support and improve the company’s business operations.
The IT Support Technician plays an important role in the company by helping business users resolve IT related issues and by analyzing incidents to identify and resolve underlying problems which contributes to a continual improvement of the IT environment.
- Prioritize, troubleshoot and resolve issues reported by users and systems
- Monitor the ticketing system for incoming tickets and keep tickets up-to-date
- Analyze incidents to identify underlying problems
- Handle Active Directory, Microsoft 365 and Cisco Meraki networks
- Procure, keep inventory of and configure computers and mobile devices
- Engage and follow up external consultants when required
- Education relevant for IT operations
- Relevant experience can compensate for lack of education
Fresh graduates without experience are encouraged to apply on this position
It is a plus with competency in/ experience with one of more of the following, but not a requirement:
- Experience with Active Directory and Microsoft 365
- Network design and security
- Understanding of the ITIL processes change management, incident management and problem management
- Good communication skills, written and orally in Norwegian and English
- Good communication and cooperation skills
- Solution oriented
- Positive and constructive attitude
Feel free to contact our Partner Arne H. Underdal-Loktu / Arne.Loktu@capus.no or Advisor Rebecca Vatnar / Rebecca.Vatnar@capus.no if you have any questions
Cool Company Management AS is a newly formed company which has been spun off from Golar LNG. The company owns 8 LNGC carriers and operates additional 21 vessels. Some of them being FSRU and some LNGC vessels. Cool Company has offices in Oslo, London, Kuala Lumpur and Split with IT employees in Oslo and Kuala Lumpur.