As our new Automation & Reliability Architect – DevOps you will have an important role where you will support and assist our developers make the best and most efficient solutions. In this role you will also be responsible for systems automation and facilitate software development. You will be an important decision maker in our architecture design and take decisions with future in mind.
In DEFA there is a flat hierarchical structure with a short path to the management, and you will therefore have great opportunities to influence in terms of technologies and solutions. Because of this, the teams work closely with each other, and you will have an active role in product development.
The company is experiencing further growth and is always working to make new solutions and products, especially in the electric car charger domain, and therefore you will have varied and exciting work tasks. DEFA also spends a lot of time working to reduce technical debt, doing little maintenance, but rather focus on development of new platforms.
In DEFA you will have great freedom in your work, and you will have a significant influence to create the futures sustainable charging solutions.
- Responsible for systems automation
- Facilitate software development
- Ensure scalability, security and reliability in platforms
- Participate and further develop architecture design
- Maintain platform monitoring and alerting systems
- Relevant work experience as DevOps Engineer or within architecture
- Familiarity with backend languages and frameworks
- Preferably some experience with CI/CD and Kubernetes
- Experience with agile methodologies and principles
- It is an advantage to have experience with project management
- Solution oriented, curious, and likes to emerge into deep technical details
- Team player with good cooperation skills
- Ability to clearly communicate complex technical information, verbally and in writing
- Desire for further development and one who seizes opportunities
Working at Defa:
At DEFA you will meet energetic, ambitious, and skill-full employees, dedicated in their roles to deliver on our promise of simple products and solutions that work for everyone, everywhere and every time. With our strong innovation culture and technological expertise, you will have the opportunity to develop with us, connecting with different cultures, people and talents, and help drive us forward.
DEFA is a family-owned Norwegian technology company established in 1946, with 450 employees on three continents. For more than 75 years, we have evolved from a local family business to an international charging company, driven by the search for new links between technology and people. Our most important principle is simplicity, and while it requires more of us, it brings more value to our customers. That’s how we’ve grown, and that’s how we’ll grow in the future, creating products and solutions that work for everyone, everywhere.
Rådgiver Research og Analyse