We are looking for an IT Manager to be responsible for the company’s Information Technology configuration and infrastructure. You will have the opportunity to design and implement remote AUV/ASV mission controls and manage the implementation of the digital twin cloud base solution. We are looking for someone to strengthen and maintain IT Security and secure IT GDPR compliance. The IT Manager should also be able to build the IT infrastructure and support in pace with the growth of the company. The position reports to the CTO.
Areas of responsibility
- Overall responsibility for the Argeo companies’ IT implementation and configuration.
- Advice the company and manage IT security and GDPR compliance.
- Implement necessary on-prem systems for remote control and monitoring of autonomous operations offshore.
- Implementing and monitoring cloud-based solutions for processing and interpretation software.
- Evaluate and implement suitable cloud-based solution and communication technology.
- Perform the implementation activities and optimally engage third party companies in implementations when required.
- Train employees, troubleshoot and provide technical support when needed.
- Higher educational background in IT at minimum BSc level. Experience may compensate for lack of education.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with Cisco inter-site networking, Active Directory, on-premises virtualization infrastructure (preferably VMware Horizon).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure, Microsoft 365 application portfolio (SharePoint, Teams, Exchange).
- Knowledge of ISO 27001, technical vulnerability management using Microsoft Defender for Cloud and Endpoint.
- Leadership experience from similar role.
- Experience with managing IT system implementation projects.
- Competence with cloud-based computing or virtual machines within networking and communication protocols is an advantage.
- Preferably experience with implementing, configuring and testing solutions in IT management systems.
- Fluent in both oral and written English.
Who are you?
We are looking for someone with the ability to combine independent leadership and planning with hands on work. To succeed you probably have an analytical mindset and creative thinking. Ability to juggle several tasks and projects at the same time is necessary. Additionally, we seek a strong team player with ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
Argeo has a mission to transform the ocean surveying and inspection industry by utilizing autonomous surface and underwater robotics solutions. Equipped with unique sensors and advanced digital imaging technology, these autonomous underwater vehicles (“AUV’s”) will significantly increase efficiency and imaging quality in addition to contribute to substantially reduce CO2 emissions from operations for this global industry. The company’s highly accurate digital models and digital twin solutions are based on geophysical, hydrographic, and geological methods from shallow water to the deepest oceans for market segments in Infrastructure, Offshore Wind, Oil & Gas and Deep Sea Minerals. Argeo was established in 2017 and has offices in Asker and Tromsø, Norway, and is a listed company at Euronext Growth stock exchange, Oslo.