Norges Bank Investment Management is seeking dedicated, results-orientated and service minded Identity and Access Management (IAM) Engineer to join the Security Operations department within Technology and Support. We are part of Norges Bank Investment Management Technology area and have responsibility for operating and developing our technology platform.
Norges Bank Investment Management has a performance culture, and we believe in delegation. You will be given the opportunity to excel and to make an impact. The right candidate for this position will be motivated by this challenge, is eager to learn new technologies and will help to develop our future ways of working with cloud services in a secure manner.
The main responsibility of the role is to deliver our IAM services including authentication and authorization, access requests, access provisioning, role and entitlement models and directory technologies. This position requires close collaboration with business users, system managers and service providers, and we are looking for a candidate with the ability to communicate well with non-technical end-users.
As part of the IAM team, you will seek to continuously improve the way identities and access are provided to the business. We are looking to innovate in areas such as DevSecOps, Security Automation and using cloud native technology to improve Norges Bank Investment Management’s security posture. We appreciate experience with scripting or programming and value an engineering mindset.
You will be working on the following tasks:
- Be a part of the IAM team and safeguard that the IAM solution meet the defined IAM architecture and IAM policies
- Role engineering and onboarding of new applications
- Develop automation for infrastructure deployment and configuration as code mainly in PowerShell and/or Python
- Manage on-prem AD and Azure AD
- Assume operational responsibility for one or more of Security Operations’ IAM systems
The role will join the global Norges Bank Investment Management Security Operations team, and reports to Head of Security Operations. Some travel is required. The role may be subject to a compensated on-call duty during weekends and holidays, in the future.
The following experience is required:
- Hands-on experience with Identity Governance tools such as One Identity or similar
- Hands-on experience with Azure AD security functions as conditional access, multi-factor authentication and privileged identity management.
- Experience with standard protocols such as Oauth, SAML, SCIM etc.
- Knowledge from public cloud services (preferably AWS and Azure)
- Programming skills (e.g. PowerShell or Python)
Experience of one or several of the following is beneficial:
- Knowledge of Infrastructure-as-Code, preferably CloudFormation
- CI/CD pipelines preferably based on Github and Azure DevOps
- AWS Identity and Access Management framework
- Docker or other containerization products
We are looking for a candidate with one or more of the following qualifications:
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or other equivalent technical discipline, with strong academic records
- International mindset with an eagerness to learn
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills with a high level of proficiency in written and spoken English
- Ambition to excel and high level of integrity
What we offer:
Norges Bank Investment Management offers a rewarding, international fast-paced working environment, and the opportunity to play a role in safeguarding and building financial wealth for future generations as part of one of the world’s largest funds. Norges Bank Investment Management has a performance culture that values the contribution of every individual and focuses on professional growth.
Our core values of excellence, innovation, integrity and team spirit underpin our culture and how we operate across all our offices. We collaborate and share information within our organisation which consists of 38 nationalities. English as our common working language. Our organisation is grounded in trust, high ethical standards, a flat hierarchy and diversity. We aim to increase the share of women to exceed or match the industry average across all functions.
Norges Bank Investment Management is committed to ensuring Equal Opportunities for all employees.
- Competitive base salary offered
- Comprehensive Insurance Plan
- Home and Consumer Loan
- Inhouse Gym
- Access to holiday facilities in Norway and aboard
- Support to take necessary courses and certifications to keep up with the technology
If you have questions related to the position, you are welcome to contact Partner Jonas Rambæk in Capus on 93 24 21 33, Partner Johannes Westersø on 95 17 91 69 or Adviser Anders Kihle on 97 76 78 16. To be considered for the position, you must apply via the link “Søk her”. You must then fill in a short form with personal details, as well as upload the application and CV.
Norges Bank Investment Management manages the Government Pension Fund Global, best known as the Petroleum Fund. We manage assets worth more than NOK 10,000 billion. The fund is invested in international equities, real estate and fixed income.
The purpose of the Petroleum Fund is to ensure responsible and long-term management of the revenues from Norway´s oil and gas resources so that both current and future generations can take part in the wealth.
The goal for the management of the fund is to achieve the highest possible return by taking moderate risk. This shall be excercised in a safe, efficient, responsible and transparent manner and within the mandate set by the Ministry of Finance.