Are you interested in joining EcoOnline's IT Department?
EcoOnline is one of the fastest growing software companies in Europe. We develop SaaS (Software as a Service) solutions for all types of businesses with the goal of preventing human and environmental damage in health, safety, environment and quality (HSEQ). This way, we help save lives and take care of the environment. In addition, we offer software solutions that help our customers create safe, sustainable, efficient and attractive jobs.
More than 6,300 companies and 80 industries based in Northern Europe have chosen EcoOnline, as a supplier of user-friendly SaaS tools within HSEQ. We have a rapid growth and today we are 350 talented colleagues in our offices in Tønsberg & Oslo in Norway, Gothenburg in Sweden, Espoo in Finland, Aarhus in Denmark, Dublin & Limerick in Ireland and Birmingham & Liverpool in the United Kingdom. Our vision is to be the preferred provider of HSEQ tools & services, and deliver sustainable results for our customers around the globe.
To continue to grow, we are now looking for a new colleague. As a CRM Architect at EcoOnline, you will be an important part of the company's further growth, and you will gain valuable experience and a professional network.
About the Team:
As a CRM Solution Architect, you will be a CRM thought leader and solution architect. You will be responsible for working with clients in EcoOnline’s delivery team, with regards to planning, designing, building, testing, and maintaining CRM solutions and integrations.
Key Role Responsibilities:
· Lead and review work across all phases of EcoOnline projects (e.g. Plan, Analyze, Design, Build and Test)
· Direct efforts to defining technical, operational, and user requirements
· Liaise effectively between customers, IT staff, and business partners to ensure high quality and timely resolution of customer issues
· Research customer issues that may be non-standard in order to offer solutions
· Design conceptual architecture and technical solutions
· Ensure project quality meets standards through KPI identification and testing plan
· Own partnership with cross-functional technology and design teams to ensure consistent, beneficial client interaction, and solution delivery
· Lead continuous improvement efforts to proactively identify potential challenges to customer success and business productivity
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
You are likely a great architect with extensive CRM experience. You understand the nuts and bolts of CRM systems and, more importantly, you know how to connect with clients to reach its goals. You are organized, energetic, and as comfortable in front of a board room as in front of a white board.
· Extensive experience with Dynamics 365 sales and customer service
· Understanding of common industry standard business practices supported by CRM
· Extensive experience with CRM or another business management software (Microsoft Dynamics preferred)
· Experience working in a Software Service environment like (SaaS) environment, Microsoft SQL, HTML, Microsoft ASP, Microsoft .Net, etc.
· Advanced understanding of relational database concepts desired
· Has a deep understanding of technical architecture that supports the business application to be implemented. In particular, understands the following:
-Microsoft Dynamics-specific development environments
-Dynamics CRM application and platform configuration/extensions capabilities and constraints
-Integration of Dynamics to other applications
-Dynamics hardware sizing and architecture
-Network and operating systems
-Server technologies – Microsoft® SQL Server™ database, Reporting Services and Analysis Services, 3-tier architecture, web servers, and so on.
-Internet technologies – Microsoft® Internet Information Server (IIS), Microsoft® BizTalk® Server, firewalls, and so on
· Excellent client management skills and the ability to work with customers to develop and manage an action plan
· Experience consulting with external clients on complex projects
· Experience working with European teams on CRM technology implementation and maintenance projects
· Demonstrated excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form
· Self-starter and able to work independently with minimal supervision
Preferred Education Background:
Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, such as Information Technology, Business Technology, or Engineering.
Preferred Years of Work Experience:
Minimum of 5+ years of relevant CRM solution experience
Scope of Work:
· Creates and implements work plans for assigned projects, programs, and/or clients against established operational objectives; supports translation of group strategy into objectives and work plans.
· Complex problems that consistently span work domains, requiring considerable judgment of contextual factors.
· Wide latitude in approach to work, including ability to reshape work plans, guided by professional best practices and domain expertise.
· Works independently, with occasional validation of work efforts against strategic and operational objectives. Significant latitude in judgment & approach.
· Applies advanced knowledge of learned occupation / discipline and strong business operational acumen.
Accountabilities & Metrics:
· Chargeability target
· Personal goals
Aarhus, Denmark; , Birmingham, UK;, Limerick, Ireland;, Dublin, Ireland; , Espoo, Finland; , Gothenburg, Sweden;, Oslo, Norway; and Tønsberg, Norway,
EcoOnline is an IT firm dedicated to developing software to make workplace safety and management and documentation of chemicals, as user-friendly and cost-efficient as possible. The company was founded in 2000 and currently has over 6000 customers and 235 employees in Ireland, UK, Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland. Our headquarters are in Norway and we have operations across the EU region.