Are you interested in joining EcoOnline's IT Department?
EcoOnline is one of the fastest growing software companies in Europe. We develop SaaS (Software as a Service) solutions for all types of businesses with the goal of preventing human and environmental damage in health, safety, environment and quality (HSEQ). This way, we help save lives and take care of the environment. In addition, we offer software solutions that help our customers create safe, sustainable, efficient and attractive jobs.
More than 6,300 companies and 80 industries based in Northern Europe have chosen EcoOnline, as a supplier of user-friendly SaaS tools within HSEQ. We have a rapid growth and today we are 350 talented colleagues in our offices in Tønsberg & Oslo in Norway, Gothenburg in Sweden, Espoo in Finland, Aarhus in Denmark, Dublin & Limerick in Ireland and Birmingham & Liverpool in the United Kingdom. Our vision is to be the preferred provider of HSEQ tools & services, and deliver sustainable results for our customers around the globe.
To continue to grow, we are now looking for a new colleague. As an Enterprise Architect at EcoOnline, you will be an important part of the company's further growth, and you will gain valuable experience and a professional network.
About the Team:
One of the most important roles Globally, is our Enterprise Architects, as they are at the front & center of solutions crafting. Your ideas and your work results have significant business outcomes for our enterprise clients. You lead all the activity: solution development, architecture, sales support, and delivery for some of EcoOnline’s top clients.
About The Role:
The Enterprise Architect role is one of our most important roles at EcoOnline as he/she is at the front & centre of solutions crafting. Your ideas and your work results have significant business impact.
Your responsibilities include improving the current IT infrastructure, optimizing business operations and setting the direction and approach for integration of our solutions. Additionally, you will have a key role in guiding our Group Management Team in shaping our strategy and IT roadmap for the future.
We can guarantee a role that is set up for exciting challenges, variation in day to day tasks and to play part in a great team of experts. We see the Enterprise Architect role as an organization wide advisor and are on the lookout for you who can set our business up for success, while being a caretaker of the complete, long term IT perspective.
- You will contribute to further develop the IT-portfolio in accordance with EcoOnline’s strategies and goals
- Work closely with all our business areas to identify improvements and drive changes
- You will guide cross border project teams through the full lifecycle, from planning to implementation of internal IT projects
- Be a driver for digitalization and improvements
- Be a driver in developing/re-shaping the architect function internally
- Evaluate and document our organisations work processes
- Participate in shaping our strategies and planning of efforts
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the IT industry, preferably in the field of IT Architecture
- Minimum of 2 years of program/project management/tech lead, delivering projects within a professional services environment
- Passion and expertise leading projects and delivery with documented success
- Deep technical acuity and understanding of various technologies
- Knowledge of one or several architectural methodologies and frameworks
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience and deep technical knowledge in one of the following IT areas: Infrastructure, Data platform or Security
- Master of Science or a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related fields
- You drive and prioritize strategic changes to the portfolio, with a goal of assisting our teams achieve ground-breaking innovation
- You enjoy designing and implementing high performance, scalable solutions, using latest technology and best practices while striving to establish a future proof digital foundation for EcoOnline
- You are result-oriented and have a burning passion for innovation and new ideas
- You creatively engage with business leaders and other teams, to resolve the strategy on their behalf. Additionally, you drive strategic changes to the portfolio in response to business needs, with a goal of helping our internal teams achieve ground breaking innovation that brings positive return.
EcoOnline is an IT firm dedicated to developing software to make workplace safety and management and documentation of chemicals, as user-friendly and cost-efficient as possible. The company was founded in 2000 and currently has over 6000 customers and 235 employees in Ireland, UK, Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland. Our headquarters are in Norway and we have operations across the EU region.