Kinland offers high-quality social infrastructure assets for care services. The group currently owns approx. 280 properties across Norway, Finland, Sweden, Poland and the Netherlands. To accommodate both our existing portfolio and growth ambitions, we are now looking for a highly agile and capable Finance & Investment Analyst to support on financial analyses and transactions. Our management and owners share an ambitious long-term growth strategy and see ample investment possibilities within the Northern European region. The relevant candidate will be a key resource in the further expansion of our portfolio.
Kinland is an inclusive employer with an emphasis on equal access to opportunities. We encourage applications from all backgrounds, genders, races, religions or beliefs.
- Develop and review financial models for investment analyses and long-term financial planning
- Conduct financial analyses and prepare investment decisions
- Analyse and report on KPIs and variance analyses, both actual versus budgets and forecasts
- Support our CFO and CEO in preparing financial reports and analyses, including input to board meetings
- Assist in due diligence and M&A processes for new investments, follow-up existing investments and support on business development projects
The ideal candidate will bring 1-3 years of relevant experience from finance, a structured and organised conduct as well as experience with financial modelling/transactions. You are curious, proactive and a supportive team player with a drive to learn and develop together with the organisation.
- Masters' degree within Finance, Business, or other relevant areas
- 1-3 years of related experience
- Highly skilled in MS Excel/PowerPoint
- Experience with financial modelling, corporate finance, investment banking or similar
- Excellent analytical and financial capabilities
- Ability to collaborate internationally with strong command of the English language as well as a high proficiency in one of the Scandinavian languages
- Highest standard of ethics, integrity, and values
- A role within a lean and agile organisation with abundant opportunities to take on more responsibilities as Kinland continues to deliver on its growth ambitions
- A dynamic, international, and ‘hands-on’ environment
- Appealing offices centrally located in Vika
- Incentive programme / bonus scheme
- Private health care membership with annual health check-ups, health insurance and competitive pension scheme
CV and applications will be reviewed continuously.
Please follow the link on this page to be considered for the position.
The application should include a cover letter describing your motivation, your CV and Diploma Supplement.
All applications are treated confidentially.
For further questions about the positions please contact:
Nathalie Smulders, Partner +47 470 83 841
Andreas Ugland Virik, Advisor +47 930 04 949
Kinland is a leading provider of social infrastructure assets. We focus on providing high-quality properties for care services within jurisdictions that benefit from stable regulatory environments and strong political support. Our assets are used primarily for nationally important educational and care services, a cornerstone of the welfare systems in the countries in which we operate, promoting work participation, gender equality, and successful integration, and have during the later years played an important role in the Nordic and other Northern European preschool and care markets through improved capacity, quality, and cost-efficiency.
We are a pure asset owner, with long-term, inflation-linked, and predominantly triple-net lease agreements with municipalities and leading private operators. Our mission is to ensure a safe and quality environment needed for the care of the people that use our properties. We do so guided by our motto: “We invest where people live”. Going forward, our strategy is to continue to expand our preschool portfolio while reaching into care service segments with similar characteristics as the Nordic preschool market.
Kinland is owned by international pension capital managed by PATRIZIA Infrastructure, the infrastructure division of Frankfurt-listed real asset investment manager PATRIZIA AG. With operations around the world and more than EUR 50bn in assets under management, PATRIZIA AG has been offering investment opportunities in real estate and infrastructure assets for 38 years. Kinland, with the support of PATRIZIA Infrastructure, creates value to its owners by identifying and executing transactions with attractive risk-adjusted returns.