We are looking for an HR Manager Nordic who will be responsible for the HR function in the Nordic region!
As HR Manager Nordic, you will drive and further develop the direction of the HR function and implement HR initiatives that are in line with Timik`s business objectives. You will represent the company both internally and externally and influence the culture and behaviours in relation to the company`s core values. Therefore, it is important to lead by example. You will contribute to efficiency and add value to the company through planning and daily operations.
Are you the one we are looking for?
To succeed we envisage that you quickly gain the trust of key partners and have a strong business understanding. Through strong communication skills, and by listening to the needs of others, you will motivate and drive change with a "can do" attitude. It is important that you are proactive and can tackle challenges that may occur. The right person will be able to lead the function, and at the same time deliver on day-to-day operations, which requires both operational and strategic skills.
• Develop, implement, and follow up on Timik's Human Resources and People Management Strategy
• Change management and organizational development
• Support line managers in HR tasks, such as recruitment, employee relations and personnel management
• Partnering with operations in M&A`s
• Develop and implement policies and programs
• Ensure that all policies comply with legal regulations
• Reporting on the performance and progress of HR`s initiatives and responsibilities
• Manage relationships with key partners
• Manage HR`s budget
The position reports to the Chief HR Officer (CHRO), and Nordic travelling should be expected.
• Higher educational level within HR or BA, preferably master's degree
• At least 3-5 years of experience within HR
• Strong understanding of all HR functions and proven experienced in driving a strategic work force planning
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Norwegian and English
For questions about the position, please contact Partner in Capus, Arne Underdal-Loktu, phone +47 911 31 414 / firstname.lastname@example.org or Advisor Research and Analysis in Capus, Ida Samuelsen, +47 99 42 83 81 / email@example.com.
Timik Group is a Nordic healthcare company that focuses on medical equipment for diagnosing, treating and management of acute and chronic diseases. We have extensive experience in finding innovative and reliable medical technology and distribute it to our customers across the Nordic region.
Our focus areas are Anesthesia, Ventilation, Neonatal Care, Infusion, Drug Delivery, Pre-hospital, Pulmonary Diagnostics & Cardiology, Sleep & Homecare Ventilation, Sport Science, Rehabilitation and Test Equipment. We specialize in making the latest advances in these areas available and affordable for people whose everyday lives are impacted by these conditions. Timik Group’s headquarter is located in Sweden, with additional offices and service departments in Norway, Finland and Denmark. While our distribution is regional, we source innovative treatment technologies globally.