We are a small team with senior architects covering the whole range of Enterprise Architecture across all Hydro and influence and set direction through Governance and Architecture requirements and advisory for all Business Areas and Global Business Services (GBS), the internal service provider in Hydro and its partners.
The Senior Enterprise Architect, Application Architecture and Security is a key role in Hydro´s Enterprise Architecture team focusing on overall Application Architecture, Application Portfolio Management as well as Security Architecture and drives re-use and consolidation together with application owners in line with Hydro´s I&T Strategy. The team consists currently of 7 people from 5 nationalities and is spread over 4 countries with Oslo as main location.
- Oversee the Enterprise Application landscape in Hydro and identify optimization potential
- Initiate and drive lifecycle-management processes for applications
- Define, oversee, and improve Owner´s requirements related to Application Management processes performed by Application management service providers (internal/external)
- Advise on application security and validate business application approval requests with a special focus on application security
- Define requirements from EA perspective for and coordinate application related processes in M&A situations
- Contribute actively to improving I&T Governance incl. EA Governance
- Deliver into the I&T Strategy Roadmap and operational plan
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in a comparable role
- IT /Business Degree or Equivalent
- Broad understanding of application technologies and the trends in the software market, with specific competence on SaaS, SA, and Microsoft
- Knowledge of manufacturing software, IoT and integration scenarios with Enterprise Applications is appreciated
- Competence and interest in developing and implementing our Cyber Security Strategy with regards to applications
- Experience with I&T processes in M&A scenarios (Integration, Divestment, IPO implications)
- Be a trusted advisor to the Business, but loyal to Hydro Governance, EA principles and overall I&T strategy and direction
- Trained or educated as Architect (e.g., TOGAF) with focus on Security Architecture (SABSA framework) and with Project Management competence (e.g., PMI) and experience – know the tools and methodologies
- Committed to deliver high quality work, outcome focused and proactive, embracing change
- Stress resilient, can deliver quality under pressure
- Easy in building relations and having already or willing to establish a network across the company
- Team player with the right sense of independency
- Fluency in English is a must
- Willingness to travel
- Workplace in Oslo
As part of our recruitment process, we use Semac for background check.
We are Hydro, a global family of 30,000 people, present in a broad range of market segments for aluminum and metal recycling, energy, metal recycling, batteries, and renewables, offering a unique wealth of knowledge and competence. We have a proud history and are committed to leading the way in shaping a sustainable future by developing natural resources into innovative products and solutions. In doing so, we truly believe that our People matter the most to make a difference.