The Contract Representative is responsible for creating and delivering all order and supplement requests to the Sales Team that also includes calculating transfer fees and uplifts, ensuring the document and entitlement systems remain up to date and ensuring smooth flow of information to Finance and Data Management departments. In addition they are responsible for documenting departmental workflows and handling additional items that fall to the Contracts group.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contract generation for EUR, Well Data products and Proprietary Processing when required
- Generate MLA and supplemental agreements to our customers
- Generate partner and vendor agreements
- Handle different agreements in the document management system, including MLAs, supplements vendor and partner agreements
- Follow up on any changes to signed agreements
- Calculate transfer fees for client mergers and liaise with Legal team to ensure compliance with License terms.
- Maintain a list of special supplement terms and uplift provisions for tracking purposes
- Assisting Business Developers in their daily work
- Fulfill requests from the Sales Team including order creation in the TGSOne database
- Make sure all confirmed orders are sent to DM Orderlog for delivery in a timely manner
- Make sure Accounting receive all necessary invoice documentation for invoicing within their deadlines
- Document and archive all relevant paper work related to sales transactions
- Document all work flows and develop new routines when required
- Fulfil ad-hoc additional tasks that fall to the Contracts group
- Ability to prioritize tasks & manage time effectively
- Demonstrated good understanding of legal language and agreement terms and conditions
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy and consistency
- Confident and able to work on own initiative and with limited supervision
- Deadline and delivery orientated
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with proficiency in English
- Experience in MS Office
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies
- Ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team comprising of sales, marketing, technology, supply chain, operations, commercial and finance
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact Johannes Westersø (951 79 169) or Helene Lundgaard (902 16 667).
TGS provides global subsurface data products and services to the energy industry through investments in multi-client data projects in frontier, emerging and mature markets worldwide.
Our extensive onshore and offshore libraries include seismic data, magnetic and gravity data, multibeam and coring data, digital well logs and production data from deep water offshore to conventional and unconventional onshore plays worldwide. Additionally, we offer advanced processing and imaging services, interpretation products and data integration solutions.