The IT department is responsible for the group’s IT systems. This involves maintaining the IT strategy and to implement, develop and maintain the group’s IT services to best support and improve the company’s business operations.
As the Head of IT, you play an important role in the development of the group’s system portfolio. You must ensure a business focus by supporting the different business areas and enable good cooperation between IT and the business.
- Lead the IT department
- Provide IT advice to business users
- Be a change agent when bigger changes in the company occurs
- Contribute in the development of the business architecture
- Ensure that the technical solutions are fit from a business, technical and security perspective
- Ensure compliance with relevant rules and regulations
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science or similar
- Relevant experience can compensate for lack of education
- Experience with leading people
- Good at understanding business needs and focuses on utilizing Information and technology to maximize business value
- Holistic understanding of Information Technology
- Fluent in English both orally and in writing.
- Good communication skills and able to explain complex concepts to both technical and non-technical personnel
- Experience with leading IT implementation projects
- Experience from the shipping industry is a plus
- Experience with SOX and ISO 27001 is a plus
- Result oriented
- Good communication and cooperation skills
- Structured, strategic and analytical
- Solution oriented
- Outgoing personality
- Positive and constructive attitude
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact our advisors Arne and Rebecca preferably via e-mail.
Cool Company Management AS is a newly formed company which has been spun off from Golar LNG.
The company owns 8 LNGC carriers and operates additional xx vessels. Some of them being FSRU and some LNGC vessels.
Cool Company has offices in Oslo, London, Kuala Lumpur and Split with IT employees in Oslo and Kuala Lumpur.