As our Data Engineer you will be responsible for the group’s data warehouse and Business Intelligence solution. This involves gathering and analyzing business requirements and to transform this into the required ETL jobs and making the data available in the reporting platform.
- Gather and analyze business requirements
- Semantic Power BI data modelling
- Data warehouse modelling
- Design and develop ETL jobs
- Monitor jobs and resolve incidents related to them
- Make the data from the data warehouse available for the end users in the reporting tool
- Assist super users with report creation
- Maintain system documentation
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science or similar
- 5+ year experience with data warehouse/BI development
- Very competent in SQL
- Familiar with Inmon and Kimball concepts
- Fluent in English both orally and in writing
- Good communication skills and able to explain complex concepts to both technical and non-technical personnel
- Experience with one of more of the following tools is a plus;
- Azure Data Factory
- Power BI
- Azure Databricks
- Azure Streaming Analytics
- Experience from the shipping industry is a plus
- Experience with SOX is a plus
- Good communication and cooperation skills
- Solution oriented
- Positive and constructive attitude
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact our advisors Arne and Rebecca, preferably via e-mail.
Cool Company Management AS is a newly formed company which has been spun off from Golar LNG.
The company owns 8 LNGC carriers and operates additional xx vessels. Some of them being FSRU and some LNGC vessels.
Cool Company has offices in Oslo, London, Kuala Lumpur and Split with IT employees in Oslo and Kuala Lumpur.