We are now looking for an enthusiastic and professional Executive Assistant to provide a high level of administrative support and service to our Chief Sales Officer (CSO). The position is new in our company and the right candidate will get to participate in developing the role.
- Day-to-day support for CSO and management
- Manage internal communication, information (including intranet/website) and creation of presentations
- Manage calendars and plan/organize internal and external events, meetings, workshops etc.
- Travel arrangements, handling of time reports and travel expenses
- Support marketing and social media activities, events etc; follow-up marketing spending
- Support with use of administrative tools and other general tools
- Drive improvement and implementation of administrative routines/tasks
- Contribute to strengthen cross-functional relationships between teams and departments
- Handle sensitive information with professionalism and confidentiality
- Other administrative tasks defined by manager
Knowledge and Skills
- Experience from similar role, minimum 5 years in an administrative/service position and in addition supporting senior business leaders for minimum three years
- Experience from working in an international company
- Excellent English skills, in speech and writing. Proficiency in Norwegian, Swedish and/or German is an advantage but not a requirement
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams etc
Profile & other requirements
- Highly organized and accurate with details
- Self-motivated, problem solving and proactive
- Good at prioritizing and handles pressure well
- Good communication, networking and collaboration skills
- Have integrity and is service oriented
- Enjoy working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
We offer an opportunity to be part of a market leading innovative global company in front of green technology for ships, with strong growth. An open and inspiring environment where your energy will make a difference. We provide great potential for personal and professional development.
Let’s make the world a greener place! We welcome your application as soon as possible, selection is done continuously.
Questions regarding the position may be adressed to our recruitment partner Capus, Johannes Westersø at +47 951 79 169 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
The company has since its origin in 2010 been a forerunner in the emission reduction technology industry, being the first company offering the inline SOx scrubber to the marine segment.
With more than 300 scrubber systems delivered and millions of successful operating hours, the company has an impressive amount of experience in the marine exhaust gas cleaning industry. Regardless of vessel and engine type, Yara Marine can deliver the best solution for reliable and cost-efficient IMO compliance.
Yara Marine’ ambition is to provide technologies to enable a greener maritime industry and the company is working strategically to extend the product portfolio and develop “close to core” technologies in the intersection between green and maritime.
We at Yara Marine Technologies can solve the marine sector’s environmental requirements with our energy efficient solutions that have proven to work with great success.
Yara Marine has offices in Sweden, China and HQ in Oslo, Norway.