- Coordination lead between ICS SOC and local IT teams at Aluminium Metal sites:
- Assist local IT teams during an incident and report back to relevant stakeholders
- Coordinate the post incident forensics work with relevant parties
- Develop use cases and scenarios for the ICS SOC to implement based on our IT and ICS system portfolio
- Develop, plan, and run incident exercises with relevant parties
- Update and develop the incident response process
- Develop, implement and drive improvement of security policies, controls and procedures to protect the ICS/OT systems.
- Plan and organize regular security testing, audits and assessments to identify potential threats and vulnerabilities and follow-up on findings
- Risk Management
- Conduct and participate in cyber security risk assessment of production systems and vendors within the ICS environment
- Identify potential vulnerabilities in the systems, evaluate the likelihood and potential impact of a cyber attack, and developing strategies to mitigate these risks.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in information technology or related
- Expertise across a variety of security products
- Experience with development and design of security best practices and implementations
- Experience with infrastructure security operations and processes associated with OT/ICS systems
- IT Infrastructure Design (Datacentre, OS, Storage, Network, etc.) knowledge
- Windows and Unix systems both on- and off premise environment
- Fluency in Norwegian and English
- Good at planning and has high execution ability
- Self-driven and able to prioritize work tasks effectively
- Pragmatic and solution-oriented
- Analytical and accurate in your work
- Communication skills
The position reports to Manager Governance, Cyber Security and Architecture in Aluminium Metal. Workplace can be in Oslo or at some of our plants in Norway. Some business travel is expected. As part of our recruitment process, we use Semac for background check.
About the employer
Hydro Aluminum Metal a leading supplier of extrusion ingots, sheet ingots, foundry alloys, wire rods and high-purity aluminum with a global production network of around 5,000 employees. With primary metal production facilities in Europe, Canada, Australia, Brazil and Qatar, and recycling facilities throughout Europe and in the U.S., two-thirds of our primary aluminum production is based on renewable energy. Since 1905, Hydro has turned natural resources into valuable products for people and businesses with focus on a safe and good workplace for our 30,000 employees in more than 140 locations.