You will be part of a team consisting of Enterprise Architects from 5 different nationalities, spread over 4 countries with Oslo as the main location. Together with the rest of the team, you will get an opportunity to develop as an Enterprise Architect and get a key role in shaping and safeguarding Hydro´s IT architecture and strategic direction.
The ideal candidate has some years of relevant experience already, e.g., as a Solutions Architect, as well as relevant certifications or interest in architectural frameworks like TOGAF and some project management experience.
Hydro is a global organization that facilitates personal and professional development. We believe you find Enterprise Architecture interesting and feel motivated to contribute to strengthening our application architecture landscape and portfolio. You will be able to participate in relevant training programmes, courses and certifications if you wish to develop further. You will work with committed colleagues across different business units and group functions.
Key focus areas:
- Oversee the Enterprise Application landscape in Hydro and identify optimization potential
- Initiate and drive lifecycle-management processes for applications
- Define requirements from an Enterprise Architect perspective and coordinate application-related processes
- Advise Business stakeholders on requirements and principles for application introduction and management
- Deliver into the I&T Strategy Roadmap and operational plan
- Be a trusted advisor to the Business
- IT /Business Degree or equivalent
- Experience with architecture or development
- Understanding of application technologies and the trends in the software market
- Competence and knowledge of business processes and technology
- Strong verbal and written skills in English
As a person:
- You are committed to delivering high-quality work, outcome-focused and proactive, and embrace change
- You are easy in building relations and already or are willing to establish a network across the company
- You are a team player with the right sense of independency
- You are interested in technology and have a desire for professional and personal development
- Work in a highly recognized company with global reach and local presence
- You will have the opportunity to develop professionally and personally as an Enterprise Architect
- You get the opportunity to become part of a company whose ambition is to contribute to creating a fair society and circular economy
- Be a part of a committed and innovative technology and architecture environment
- Willingness to travel
- Workplace in Oslo
As part of our recruitment process, we use Semac for background checks.
About the employer
Hydro is a leading industrial company aiming to contribute to making a sustainable future. Our purpose is to create a more viable society by developing natural resources into products and solutions in innovative and efficient ways. We want to help create a fair society and circular economy by producing responsibly, delivering circular solutions, making net-zero aluminum by 2050 or earlier, and producing and using more renewable energy.