What you will do
We aim to maintain our competitiveness at all times, particularly with regard to tenders and RFPs, and the content we use in our responses. We offer high quality services, which we also reflected in how we respond to tenders and RFPs.
You will be responsible for leading large tender processes, working closely with the sales- and service departments. A BID Manager at mnemonic takes a strong ownership in ensuring good qualification of requests, building a winning strategy, designing the content of the response, as well as coordinating and executing the processes all the way to contract signing and handover.
BID Management is central for a successful sale of products and services. mnemonic's products and services are of high quality and address a wide range of needs and requirements our customers have for cyber security. This is also reflected in the types of contracts we compete for, ranging from large consultancy framework agreements, product deliveries, operations and support to long-term agreements on security monitoring and incident management. Hence, your work as a BID Manager at mnemonic will be diverse, while also giving you the opportunity to explore specialisation within specific selected service areas.
Key responsibilities include:
- Project management and responsible for the RFPs/tender processes in their entirety
- Assembling BID teams across the organisation
- Working across specialised domains
- Being at the centre of the tender/RFP qualification process and developing win and commercial strategies
- Write and design quality content used in responses and service descriptions
- Structure, collate and maintain content used to respond to RFPs/tenders
- Participate and conduct negotiations
Your future team
BID Management is part of the area of responsibility of our Business Development & Contract (BDC) department. You will be part of a team of five other BID Managers and work together with other colleagues in the Sales and Marketing departments. You will also work closely with our Consultancy and Services departments, as well as their Service Lead and Presale roles, who are responsible for different areas of expertise within their profession. Here you will also work to identify needs for updated and improved documentation and content development.
What you will bring
To succeed in this position, you have the qualities of being a structured, accurate and analytical BID Manager with good negotiation skills and business understanding. You take ownership of the task, see the big picture and are always keen to find good solutions.
We are looking for someone with experience from several of the points below:
- Experience from similar roles within IT, preferably from the IT security industry
- Experience with tender, RFI/RFP processes
- Ability to also work independently with complex tasks, be self-driven and take initiative
- Good business and commercial understanding
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing
- Ability to communicate clearly in both local language and English
- Higher relevant education
If you feel that you have several of the qualifications we are looking for, but that the profile is too specialised, you are welcome to send an open application.
What we can offer
- An informal and pleasant working environment that provides opportunities for growth, influence and variations in tasks
- Competitive salary, share program and bonus scheme that promotes a long-term employment outlook, including attractive pension and insurance coverage
- Opportunities for relevant professional training (courses) and conferences
- We place a strong emphasis on workplace well-being and teambuilding through social activities, events and trips with colleagues. In addition, we have an inclusive environment that promotes work-life balance and accommodates to families. Our HQ is centrally located in Solli plass with work from home opportunities
- A workplace that is ranked as one of the best in Europe. In Norway we have been amongst the top 10 workplaces for 10 years in a row. This year, we won our category!
If you have any questions related to the position, you are welcome to contact our recruitment partner Capus, Johannes Westersø on 95 17 91 69 or Jenny Conradi on 90 83 30 14.
Applications will be considered as they are received.
mnemonic responds to the region’s most serious cyberattacks. We work side by side with Europe’s most important organisations and critical infrastructure to protect them from the cyberattacks they see today, and what they can expect to see tomorrow.
At more than 350 employees, we are amongst the largest pure play security companies in Europe, and continue to grow rapidly in Norway and internationally. In addition, we are continually ranked by Great Place to Work as one of Norway’s and Europe’s top workplaces.