We are looking for a skilled Java developer for our backend team!
Are you interested in developing complex and scalable services which handle large amount of data every day? Do you like deploying reliable code operating 24/7 with no downtime? Do you want to protect our customers’ most critical assets by further expanding our in-house built security monitoring platform? If so, you might just be who we are looking for!
You will be working in a group of 30 people developing our proprietary platform Argus, the core of our security services. Argus is tailored to deliver our portfolio of services to our clients, and the daily tool of our security analysts and our clients. We are constantly integrating more of our products and services into the platform, and always improving core capability.
You will be working with
You will develop and maintain our backend services in Java which includes design and implementation of storage and search, business logic, middleware, REST APIs and documentation. You will participate in the whole development lifecycle from design, specification, implementation and testing to deployment in an agile environment with continous delivery. You will contribute to common frameworks which are shared across all backend services. You will work inside a 30 people strong development team which consists of backend, frontend and mobile developers as well as UX designers and DevOps.
What you will bringWe are looking for someone that:
- Is solution oriented, curious, and likes to emerge into deep technical details.
- Is interested in information security, and has a focus on security during development.
- Has the ability to clearly communicate complex technical information, verbally and in writing.
- Has a focus on writing testable and maintainable code.
- Has excellent Java skills, and solid knowledge of core libraries and frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, Guice and RestEasy.
- Has experience with traditional SQL databases (MySQL, MariaDB).
- Experience with scalable storage and search solutions such as Cassandra, Elasticsearch, or similar will be an advantage.
- Experience with middleware solutions like JMS, Kafka, or Hazelcast will be an advantage.
What we can offer
- An informal and pleasant working environment that provides opportunities for growth, influence and variations in tasks
- Competitive salary, share program and bonus scheme that promotes a long-term employment outlook, including attractive pension and insurance coverage
- Opportunities for relevant professional training (courses) and conferences
- We place a strong emphasis on workplace well-being and teambuilding through social activities, events and trips with colleagues. In addition, we have an inclusive environment that promotes work-life balance and accommodates to families. Our office is centrally located in Solli plass with work from home opportunities
- A workplace that is ranked as one of the best in Europe. In Norway we have been amongst the top 10 workplaces for 10 years in a row. In 2022, we won our category!
If you have any question regarding the position, feel free to contact our recruitment partner Capus AS: Kjersti Blair firstname.lastname@example.org /+47 91 33 37 78 or Axel Aasen at email@example.com /+47 98 02 45 51
mnemonic responds to region´s most serious cyberattacks. We work side by side with Europe´s most important organizations and critical infrastructure to protect them from the cyberattacks they see today, and what they can expect to see tomorrow.
At more than 300 employees, we are amongst the largest pure play security companies in Europe, and continue to grow rapidly in Norway and internationally. In addition, we are continually ranked by Great Place To Work as one of Norway´s and Europe´s top workplaces.
Rådgiver Research & Analyse