As our new Enterprise Architect, you will have the overall responsibility for Norwegian´s IT architecture, design, security, best practices, standardization and general IT governance. This is a compelling role where you will play a pivotal part in the further development of a company that embraces challenges. The position reports to the Senior Vice President of Technical IT and will be part of his management team.
- Alignment of all company strategy and principles
- Contribution of new technological initiatives and analysis of new initiatives
- Lead the transition to a more service-oriented and cloud-based architecture
- Chair the architecture board
- Standardization of governance of soft/hardware
- Govern overall system interactions and exchange of data/information
- Provide support in IT procurement
- Serve as a mentor for the rest of the architecture unit
- Stakeholder Management
- A relevant degree and a minimum of 5 years of work experience as an architect
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Good knowledge of tools for efficient IT development and architecture
- Solid understanding of cloud architecture
- Strong business and process acumen
- Experience with communicating with various types of stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills in English and a Scandinavian language, both written and oral
- A key role with great responsibility in the further development of Norwegian
- Passionately colleagues in a work environment with a caring heart
- Possibility to travel in Europe with employee priced tickets
- A possibility to be courageously inventive and set your own footprint in an international organization
- Competitive salary
- Good pension and insurance schemes
Do you have any questions?
If so, please contact: Karl Vilhelm Piene, Senior Vice President Technical IT at +47 932 42 133 or our recruitment company Capus, by Partner Jonas Rambæk: +47 932 42 133 or Researcher Maria Caroline Skrede: +47 41108218.
Please note: We will accept your CV and application letter in Norwegian or English.
Travel required: Some travelling must be expected
Who is Norwegian today?
Norwegian is today the largest Norwegian airline and is one of Europe's leading low-cost airlines with over 4,000 employees. In 2022, Norwegian had more than 18 million passengers. The company offers an extensive route network between the Nordic countries and destinations in Europe and operates from air bases in Norway and other European cities. The company is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange.
Over 20 years in the air
In 2022, Norwegian celebrated its 20th anniversary. Right from the start, the company’s most important task has been to offer affordable flights to everyone and to help people fly with more freedom of choice on their journey. More than 300 million passengers have flown with Norwegian.
A sustainable future
Norwegian is a driving force behind sustainable solutions and green transformation in aviation. The company aims to reduce CO2 emissions by 45% by 2030. That is why Norwegian renews its aircraft fleet, promotes sustainable aviation fuel, reduces and recycles waste, and uses weather and wind data for more efficient flights which save fuel. Norwegian's ambition is to become the most sustainable choice for passengers.
"Our people are the heart of Norwegian. We embrace a culture of diversity, equality and inclusion.Embracing this culture is critical to our business success and makes us stronger together. Our people have different strengths, experiences, and backgrounds, but all share a passion for our vision; to become the most loved and trusted airline in Europe”.
Norwegian is today the largest Norwegian airline and is one of Europe’s leading low-cost airlines with over 4,000 employees. In 2022, Norwegian had more than 18 million passengers. The company offers an extensive route network between the Nordic countries and destinations in Europe and operates from air bases in Norway and other European cities. The company is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange.