Today, you may work with data analytics or as a Solution Architect. We believe you have some experience with data analytics or a great interest in the subject area. The ideal candidate has an understanding of data governance, metadata management and quality control of data across the enterprise and understanding of the concepts of the latest cloud platform technologies. If you also have a passion for green development and find it exciting to contribute to shaping Hydro's future Data and Analytics architecture, you may be the one we are looking for!
We offer an excellent opportunity to gain insight into the business of a global corporation while applying your expertise in analytics and data. This is a visible role with many interfaces, where you will apply your specialist competence as an Enterprise Data Architect to business areas and group functions. For the right candidate, the position offers an attractive platform for professional and personal development.
Key focus areas:
- Shape the Data and Analytics architecture domains
- Be a trusted advisor and the go-to person within Data and Analytics
- Facilitate and maintain a Hydro-wide architect network to ensure data and analytics architectures are designed to improve data integration
- Ensure development of data and analytics platforms are in line with I&T Strategy
- Contribute to establishing clear data ownership and governance model
- IT /Business Degree or equivalent
- Experience or interest in working with Data & Analytics
- Broad understanding of Data Modeling and Data Analytics as enablers for Data Science and Applied AI purposes
- Familiar with agile methodologies
- Strong verbal and written skills in English
- You are team-oriented, reliable and service-minded
- You possess facilitation and orchestration skills with a hands-on approach
- You are open, collaborative, and trustworthy
- You have excellent communication skills and communicate effectively with all levels of an organization
- You are interested in technology and have a desire for professional and personal development
- Work in a highly recognized company with global reach and local presence
- You get the opportunity to become part of a company whose ambition is to contribute to creating a fair society and circular economy
- Be a part of a committed and innovative technology and architecture environment
- Gain insight into the business of a global corporation while applying your expertise in Data Architecture
- Great opportunities for professional and personal development in a visible role with many interfaces, business areas, and group functions
- Willingness to travel
- Workplace in Oslo
As part of our recruitment process, we use Semac for background checks.
Hydro is a leading industrial company aiming for contributing to making a sustainable future. Our purpose is to create a more viable society by developing natural resources into products and solutions in innovative and efficient ways. We want to help create a fair society and circular economy by producing responsibly, delivering circular solutions, making net-zero aluminium by 2050 or earlier, and producing and using more renewable energy.