ABL is now looking for a professionally strong, commercial, and forward-thinking person who will have a central role in the company´s corporate development team with a special focus on M&A and IR.
The position will be based in Oslo, reporting to the Director of Strategy and Corporate Development and working closely with the executive management team and board of directors.
Areas of responsibility, key tasks and deliveries:
- Assist in the identification, analysis and execution of new organic and in-organic investments (M&A) in close collaboration with the executive management team
- Assist benchmarking and due diligence processes in coordination with the company's operating units
- Assist in selected corporate development projects, as well as following up and coordinating strategic initiatives across the company
- Assist in the investor relations function, including preparation of investor presentations, market communication and coordination of investor relations activities
We envision that the right candidate has the following qualifications:
- Higher financial or other quantitative education with solid results
- 1-5 years of experience from a similar role, or other transaction-oriented positions within Corporate Finance or consulting
- Experience with financial analysis, due diligence and/or company valuation
- Experience from project management
Competencies and capabilities:
- Strong analytical skills
- Good commercial understanding
- Organised self-starter capable of independent work
- Good understanding of financial reporting standards
- Strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint, including financial modelling
- Strong oral and written presentation skills, both in Norwegian and English
We offer competitive terms, and an important position in a global company. Working closely with the Director of Strategy and Corporate Development, you’ll receive training, mentorship and ample individual responsibilities and opportunities to grow as you become comfortable in the role. We aim to employ individuals who match our aspiration of providing the best-in-class solutions to the energy and marine industries worldwide. We believe our people are our most important asset, and we endeavor to create a great place to work through information, focus, development and dialogue.
ABL Group is the leading global independent energy and marine consultancy, working in energy and oceans to de-risk and drive the energy transition. The group has made a number of acquisitions, growing from about 200 employees in 2018 to currently over 1500 employees in 39 countries. Around 20% of the revenue comes from the renewable sector, and the group has a stated target of 50% revenues from renewables and energy transition services. We are listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange under the ticker ABL.