Do you want to work for the most ambitious company in the international maritime industry, shaping its future, and challenging the status quo? We are looking for an Integration developer to join our Global Business Services division.
You will cooperate closely with key parts of the organizations, such as integration architect, to help shape the technical vison and the roadmap of the integration platform.
We are looking for a passionate and dedicated individual. You will have the opportunity to make your mark on the organization by contributing to one of the hottest topics in the industry - sharing data and building integrations. You will be in the driver’s seat to modernize and refresh the current environments while working on the challenges of tomorrow. This with a clear direction towards a stronger Cloud position.
Our Global Business Service division is a global unit and in your daily work you will collaborate with a global and diverse set of colleagues and vendors across different countries and cultures.
- Prepare and implement technical designs
- Own, and drive the Integration platform’s technical vision and roadmap, including architecture, technical design and governance
- Stay up-to-date with new Azure cloud technologies and recommend new solutions to enhance integration capabilities
- Champion the design, development, and oversee the implementation of integrated data driven solutions, focusing on removing point-to-point interfacing
- Manage and lead nearshore/offshore team of developers implementing your architecture vision
- Responsible for the Integration platforms and associated vendor relationships
- Take part in the delivery of required technology, related support, operations, and advisory
- Build business relationships and interact with customers, business owners or other stakeholders translating technical concepts, topics, issues, or options into business terms
- Act as an escalation point for complex incidents for advice and mentorship to aid and facilitate resolution
- Own, maintain and ensure integration architecture documents and artifacts are up to date
- A degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Systems Engineering, or similar is preferred
- 3+ years experience in C# development
- Desired knowledge Azure C# Functionapps/logicapps, API Management and Gateways including Azure API Management services
- Demonstrated experience with REST, XML, JSON, SOAP, XML/XSLT/XSD, Oracle, SQL, .NET, and Web Services
- Experience with building complex authorization solutions for securing multi-party interactions
- Familiarity with BizTalk Server or similar integration platforms
- Experience with point-to-point integration solutions as well as hub and spoke topologies, including event-driven and integration messaging technologies
- Outgoing, engaging, innovative and creative
- Experience working and collaborating with cross-functional teams
Join our team for an amazing work culture, career development, and work-life balance.
Wilhelmsen aspires to be the leading enablers of sustainable global trade. Committed to shaping the maritime industry, we also seek to develop new opportunities and collaborations in renewables, zero-emission shipping, and marine digitalization.
Founded in Norway in 1861, Wilhelmsen is now a comprehensive global maritime group providing essential products and services to the merchant fleet, along with supplying crew and technical management to the largest and most complex vessels ever to sail. Committed to shaping the maritime industry, we also seek to develop new opportunities and collaborations in renewables, zero-emission shipping, and marine digitalization. Supporting a diverse and inclusive workplace, with thousands of colleagues in more than 70 countries, we take competence, sustainability, innovation, and unparalleled customer experiences one step further.