- Questions from candidates
- How are salaries negotiated?
How are salaries negotiated?
We usually discuss salaries quite early in the recruitment process, to be sure that there is a match between what the employer can offer and your salary expectations. We rarely talk about salary in the interviews themselves because we’d rather spend this valuable time to get to know you and your competence, experience, and personal qualities.
Flere spørsmål i kategorien
- Can I expect feedback if I don’t get the job?
- Can I enter my information in your database, so that you can find me when the dream job comes up?
- What happens after I have applied for a position?
- What are reference and background checks?
- Which tests do you use in recruitment?
- What information should a CV contain?
- How do I prepare for the interview?
- What clothes should I wear to the interview?
- What are the steps in the recruitment process?