- Questions from candidates
- What are reference and background checks?
What are reference and background checks?
After completed job interviews, we often want to talk to references. These are people you have specified and who know you well. We never contact the references before you have notified them.
We talk to the references to confirm that the impression you have given in interviews matches how others perceive you. We also carry out background checks. This means that, among other things, we check that the diploma is correct.
Flere spørsmål i kategorien
- Can I expect feedback if I don’t get the job?
- Can I enter my information in your database, so that you can find me when the dream job comes up?
- What happens after I have applied for a position?
- Which tests do you use in recruitment?
- How are salaries negotiated?
- What information should a CV contain?
- How do I prepare for the interview?
- What clothes should I wear to the interview?
- What are the steps in the recruitment process?